Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How bad are you?
You know how it is Spoty.... some of the worst faults can sometimes be a blessing in disguise... or an advantage. It's the old Yin and Yang thing.

well my faults are: 1º shy, 2º Disorganaized, 3º Boring, 4º Bottle my emotions, 5º impatient, well normally when i'm with children around.

I also remember doing this with the cousellor I had when I was suffering from my sleeping problems. She would ask me what I thought was a bad quality about myself and then get me to make it into a good quality. It was useful to help me stop thinking so negatively about everything.

I'm a worryer, the slightest tiff or slow conversation makes me think people hate me.
I'm an undereater - due to all of the immense worrying and depression
I'm shy when I first meet people, meaning my dates never go well and I usually don't get more than 1 :frown:
I'm obsessive - I worry and over-examine all the little details thinking they mean more
And finally I have a very bad way of not saying what I mean, or saying what I mean when I don't mean to...

1) I am way too paranoid
2) I am quite obsessive
3) I am really shy to begin with
4) I am very non-confrontational and so easilly walked all over
5) I am not very open with my feelings

1) I don't show my paranoia, but I do suffer from it and it sometimes torments me so much that I am in tears. I often think into things too much, overanalyse things and it leads me down a path I don't really want to follow...

2) Yes, I develop obsessions with things. And then that is all the occupies my mind ever. And I can never think of anything else. Such as Ian. And I've just realised how much I keep telling him I love him and although he says it back, I want to stop saying it because it's meant to be something special and although I mean it with all my heart, saying it over and over takes away some of the meaning, but I just can't help but say it.

3) Yes, shyness. I am extremely shy when you first meet me. Takes a couple of times before I start coming out of my shell.

4) I don't like to voice my opinions very often, I rarely protest or do anything that is gonna cause an argument as I don't like getting into confrontations. Which means when people owe me money, if I'm gonna do something that I know someone doesn't agree with etc. I'll avoid the issue to avoid confrontation -which often leads to people walking all over me / using me.

5) I'm a bottler. I have thoughts and feelings about things but because of 4) I won't bring them up. I keep everything inside and every few months have a mini-melt down one evening to get everything off my chest and then I feel all refreshed again for the next few months

1. Shy - When I first meet people
2. Bottle things up - I don't think I have melted down yet and its been 19 years lol
3. Lazy - To the point were I can do nothing all day :S
4. Messy - Bad for my mum :S
5. Don't trust people, unless I know them well

My bad points are
  • Make up my mind about people really quickly on instinct and first impressions
  • Bad temper when riled
  • Sensitive
  • Bit of a perfectionist
  • I dance in public

smithypoo Wrote:My bad points are
  • Make up my mind about people really quickly on instinct and first impressions
  • Bad temper when riled
  • Sensitive
  • Bit of a perfectionist
  • I dance in public

I certainly don't see why DANCING in PUBLIC should be considered BAD???? Care to explain? Wink

1. impatient
2. too talkative
3. day dreamer
4. plan too far into the future (i like to plan things out by the years)
5. binge eater/crazy

1 - Talk waaaaay to much
2 - Have a little cleaning OCD
3 - Watch big brother
4 - Sometimes shy, sometimes the leader (i should just pick one)
5 - Will hold a grudge forever and get payback... should just let it go

im not all bad, i dont drink, smoke, not messy, like cher...