Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I have a smooth body?
Hi everyone!

I just signed up here cause I really wanted to ask about something that I've been wondering about.

Well, I was wondering about the best method to keep my body smooth. I'm not actually hairy at all, I just a have a little of hair on some areas and I have a huge problem with hair.

I love it on other people, but not on me. It really bugs me. I hate the idea of it growing on my body. I just can't stand it and I shave a lot, but I just wanna know what's the best way to remove body hair and especially if it was in places that I can't get if you know what I mean.

Agh, that's so embarrassing. I hope you guys can help me

Well, to do so permanently would mean laser hair removal, and that's costly.

More practical is Magic brand shaving powder or cream - it's a depilatory and does not need a razor. It is sold in most drug stores and discount stores, usually with the men's shaving supplies or, grooming products for men of color.

Just follow directions and, do a spot test first to make sure you aren't allergic or overly sensitive to it. For hard to reach areas, since it's a cream or thick lather, you can put it on with a long handled anything that will let you reach those places, or have a partner put it on for you.

Magic works great and we've used nair for men in my home too. The Nair is prefixed so easier but more expensive to use. I like doing for my bf as a "service." B-)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Well it depends what area, Magic is a good bet, you could always try waxing but that is going to hurt like shit. You could maybe go for veet but I read a pretty funny response to it the other day so beware:

just type in amazon veet review funny and have a read!

I am shaving my chest hair with a body razor every couple of days but i would love lazer hair removal, but presently too much money and i dont have any to my name Sad

Try to go to your local drug store and ask someone at the counter if they have any hair removal cream, most of them apply on easy and last up to 5 minutes before washing it off. Make sure the cream your using doesn't react badly to your skin.

If cream doesn't help, Waxing can also help the situation. If you think that the pain is worth it. But you mostly get use to the pain.

Laser hair removal is also a plus but also a bad thing, because if you find a guy that likes body hair you're pretty much fucked. But just remember you're a man, not a boy. so hair on a grown man is natural.

I hope my advice helped and goodluck Smile

RockerBlocks Wrote:Try to go to your local drug store and ask someone at the counter if they have any hair removal cream, most of them apply on easy and last up to 5 minutes before washing it off. Make sure the cream your using doesn't react badly to your skin.

If cream doesn't help, Waxing can also help the situation. If you think that the pain is worth it. But you mostly get use to the pain.

Laser hair removal is also a plus but also a bad thing, because if you find a guy that likes body hair you're pretty much fucked. But just remember you're a man, not a boy. so hair on a grown man is natural.

I hope my advice helped and goodluck Smile

Im already with a guy, engaged and that, and he loves me smooth though will put up if i let it grow, but personally i prefer me smooth...

it all boils down the money T.T

Zennyboy Wrote:Im already with a guy, engaged and that, and he loves me smooth though will put up if i let it grow, but personally i prefer me smooth...

it all boils down the money T.T

Yeah, but that's how things are now. If you want something gone or something done you have to spend a little here and there. Suckish but that's how society is.

But at the end of the day it all depends on what you want, Not what someone else wants. As long as your happy in your own skin things are good! Smile

[Image: 41wCFSrnaUL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-3,TopR..._SH20_.jpg]

me personally i shave my whole body with a razor but when i shave i need a couple hours because it take a while