Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I hook up with the same person. Need advise please
Ok this long, so please don't judge. So this year I had sex for the first time and I stared using the well known app GRINDR for hookups. Right now to be honest I'm not interested in a relationship, even less with the fact that I'm still living with my parents, so I completely discard that possibility.

There's a network for gay guys here in my city where the health department and its coordinators are very gay friendly actually, and one of them is gay actually. We have lessons about many different things, and of course the main purpose of this organization is to prevent HIV and other infections; therefore, I'm completely aware about hooking up and STI's. I know I must protect myself every time I have sex, and get tested every three months. I indeed do this. I know there risk is lower, but there's still risk.

I recently started to hooking up again, but there's one guy I actually enjoyed having sex with. Last week I was with this really hot man he's 44 and he's just really freaking hot. He's very tall and huge 6'5'' bodybuilder and he loves twinks like me. I know the guy sleeps around with other dudes as young as me (I'm 20), doesn't bother me at all cause I will not take this very serious, and only as game. Basically what I want is to have him as F**k Buddy given that Friends with Benefits do not work. As for STI's I know he is very clean and uses protection, and it's HIV Negative. I think he works in medical field or something.

When I was leaving his place, I told him that whenever he wants we can do this again since it was so much fun. He texted me few minutes later after I had left his place he said that thing again "I'll be here whenever you need my sexy boy". Next day I just texted him to thank him and tell him I was f****ed like never before cause it's actually true that, and it was completely fun. I told him that I'm not looking for drama, as I only want t have friends and fun, and again about doing it again some day, and he said "Yeah you took it so well despite not being very experienced. Deal sounds good".

IDK he only says it just to be polite and by courtesy. I made mistake with a dude about my age before after I hooked up with him, he never texted me again and ignored me until I one day saw him, and I wouldn't like to make this mistake again. I stupidly developed feelings and attachment despite being the only first time I was with this guy, so now I don't want this to happen with this man and any other guys.

This is what I'm doing. After last text he sent me I haven't texted him anything back. I'm actually waiting for next week, so I can propose him to have sex again. I don't want to look desperate, and I'm giving myself time, so this Dopamine effect disappears. I now know the rules for F**k buddies which consists in only meeting and text each other for sex. Never talk about our personal lives and stuff like that cause that develops feelings.

A dude who was with him various years ago, told me that he knows him and said that he only likes sex with young twink-ish guys and as long as I don't develop any feelings or let him know about that, he will still want to keep having sex with me , which is precisely what I want. No strings attached.

How can I text him again to do have more fun? I feel like kinda embarrassed now to text this, I'm like what if he no longer wants? and stuff like that..

Well, if it was me in your shoes? The text would go something like....

"Hey man. I'm ready for another good plowing. How's the plow holding up?"

But that's just me, and I was always pretty blunt about things when I was single (ok, and I'm still blunt although no longer single). If you want him to be clear that you want no strings? Don't worry about the embarrassment factor and keep it about the sex.

Gosh, Albert....what it would be to be 20 again! Anyways, your quandary reminds me ALOT of myself when I was around your age (I'm now 52). I always thought I wanted sex....NSA...but seemed to develop some level of feelings for the F**ck bud du jour. Fortunately, most of the guys I went with understood what is was like to be young and enjoying the sexual awakening I was going through at the time. My humble advice....don't worry so much about what the guy thinks....just have the fun you want to have. As another poster suggested....text him with the urgent request to have your ass tore up again. You enjoyed it....he seemed to as well....so go with the flow and have some fun. I'm glad to hear that you're involved with your local health departments group, too. I'm sure you'll meet other younger guys with your same interests and questions. Be like a sponge and suck up the info and attention. You'll value it as you grow in this wonderful gay lifeSmile

Take it from a fellow twink with a lot of regulars on campus. Just tell him you're dying for him to f**k you again and he'll do it. And I can tell you from experience, really muscly guys LOVE getting their egos pumped up. So flatter his body a lot. You'll be one of his favorite f**ks in no time.

You could just send him a pic of your ass with the line, "Want this tonight?"