Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I tell if he is really likes me?
So, I met this guy who is bi (rhymes). Any way, we both confessed our attraction to eachother and I was really excited. But, when we hung out for the first time he was more interested in having sex. When I told him that I didn't feel comfortable having sex thsi early in the relationship, he said he had to go somewhere and left. I have asked him if he would want to hang out again and each time he brought up having sex. So, I don't know what to do, please help.

helklo pride,
He is using you for sex... Best thing to do is tell the dirty little shit to bugger off and get a real life that you are not some sort of sex toy for his pleasure and to be honest if he truely wants you in his life he will be happy to wait for sex... I wouldnt entertain this idiot and for that reason

IM OUT

do you want a hook up and if you go with it are you satisfied with the decision
it would be a nice distraction but he dosnt need you now on an emotional level

If each time he brought up sex, that should tell you enough. That's all he wants. He's not on the same page as you so let him go.

If he was really interested in you, he wouldn't be so focused on sex, but at your age you are between a rock and a hard place as most teen to early 20's guy's are only looking for short term pleasure.

This guy isn't good enough for you, so give up on him and move on Wink

Yup. If it is a relationship you want, this guy's obviously not for you. There's a guy for you somewhere. Stay open for it.

Take any relationship at your own pace and never do anything that you feel forced, coerced, or obliged to do.

If someone cares - they'll wait. Bighug

Thanks for your advice everyone! :biggrin:

Hello pride
Sweetie ,do not let anyone pressure you into something you are not comfortable with.
If he really wants a relationship with you , he will wait.

Bighug

Don't feel pressured and perhaps if you want to pursue this guy further rather than just kick back at your home do something together, go out somewhere, do an activity.