Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can you tell?
I would start with the goal of friendship. If he isn't interested in friendship then he definitely isn't into you anyway and you won't be embarrassed. Once you start talking with him then you can find out more details. Ask if he has a girlfriend or anything.

I guess one other thing to remember is not to be disappointed if he says he isnt and also be prepared for the worst in the case he has some issues with the gay thing. Other wise everyone else advice is good well im not sure about rubbing yourself on someone but it would be fun to watch LOL

SPLuna Wrote:I guess one other thing to remember is not to be disappointed if he says he isnt and also be prepared for the worst in the case he has some issues with the gay thing. Other wise everyone else advice is good well im not sure about rubbing yourself on someone but it would be fun to watch LOL

Xyxthumbs

Australia Wrote:rub your cock on his face and watch his facial expression very closely.

loooool! You cheeky little devil.... Good idea! Biggthumpup

ourgaysite Wrote:I would start with the goal of friendship. If he isn't interested in friendship then he definitely isn't into you anyway and you won't be embarrassed. Once you start talking with him then you can find out more details. Ask if he has a girlfriend or anything.

But i would suggest this one more! Thumbgrin