Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did I get an STD?
I last slept with someone in October. I ended up getting chlamydia (he didn't find out and tell me till December) got tested, given antibiotics and I was all clear, no STD's.

Started dating someone in January, and all we've done is kiss (im not rushing into anything and hes the same) I felt like I needed to get tested, so I did last week and so did he.
He got all clear, but I got a message saying I had gonorrhea in the mouth.....I have no idea how I got this? I was all clear in December, could they have missed this?

Besides sex, is there another way I could have got it.

I would say the obvious answer is that you gave a blow job to an infected person.

You know what you've done, however, so feel free to correct me.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

do they tell you that tests are 100 % accurate though ? wouldn't surprise me if they gave themselves a little wiggle room at the hospital/docs to save from getting sued ---also condoms do not give a guarantee so if you were up to something with a guy wearing one then its not fool proof to stop an std

Insertnamehere Wrote:I would say the obvious answer is that you gave a blow job to an infected person.

You know what you've done, however, so feel free to correct me.

Nope, no blow jobs.

No expert here, but I am sure there are some means of transmission that are not completely obvious. It would be a good idea to follow up with your doctor or a public health counselor. Knowledge is power.
I bid NO Trump!

[MENTION=22538]Mark88[/MENTION] as a reply to a post that went to the moderation nebulose:

Ok, so no BJ.

Then the answer maybe simpler. Mouth contact to any part of the infected person if said person took his hands, grabbed his genitals and then touched himself elsewhere. Could be his face!

It also maybe his sheets, clothes, etc. Especially if he is not aware that he is infected!

After all contact is one of the ways in which stuff like influenza so easily spread.

To be sure, take the test again. Just in case you were that 1-5% of false positives

One thing is clear though. You had contact with someone that was infected!
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]