Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did y'all meet?
Met my BF on POF, was just accepting that I was gay/bi after a ton of support from this very website, and wanted to hang out with others like me. Made an account hoping for friends or someone that I could fall for and after a few days on PoF he sent me the convo Smile.
It wasn't love at first sight, it was a rabbit hole once we watched frozen together. We ate at Olive Garden at which I made a good fool of myself (apparently to his delight), we then went to the mall (after getting lost and getting ice cream at burger king! Big Grin) the sun had just went down and I could tell this guy was something!
How he held himself, insistently walking beside me rather than in front or behind, always keeping eye contact, his movements, dunno how to explain it. His eyes, his smile, his attitude, soo adorable ^_^. We later went to the movies and watched Frozen and I asked to hold his hand and boom, butterfly's and all. I didn't want to let him leave that night and we stayed in Olive Garden parking lot for a good 15 minutes during that time he wanted to kiss me but I was far too shy although I started to do it a couple times. When we left I wanted to kick my own butt all the way home for not kissing him Tongue.
It was such a good night ^_^ I remember it vividly, the feelings, not just the ones I built for him but the night, the cold, the wind. SOunds smells I remember the cop in the parking lot at the movies the cinimon dolce lotte I drank at starbucks ^_^. His story is soo much better than mine though Big Grin

he got lost going to olive garden as his phone took him to the sporting goods store instead, was running late from school in scrubs (changed in the car) and when he first met me couldnt beleive I was a gay guy hahaha. TonguePPP

Most of you know that Twist and I are in a long distance relationship and most of our time together and interaction is through the written word...though we are both -very- good at expressing ourselves this way.

I first noticed Twist in rp...with someone else. In fact, I was -with- someone else and actually pretty miserable as I was fairly certain my ex was a fuckstick and playing mind games....

I watched him from a distance, -every- damn time he was out playing. I just...couldn't look away. I knew, even without ever speaking to him that I wanted him. Strange, right?

Okay so the girl(yes girl) he was playing with at the time was also a "friend" of mine and playing in my realm(this is what we call the rpgs we play in) and she brought him over to play with us. My first question to her "Does he like guys?" *Laughs* She lied and told me she didn't think so but my gaydar had honed in on him and that wasn't really a deterrent. So all of us, him, me, my ex and this girl who had her sights on both of us were role playing together, telling our stories and my attraction, my attention still belonged to him alone, even if I had to be super careful not to give away that I was interested.

I found myself sabotaging anyone else's chances with him in play*Laughs* He was -mine- even before we'd ever spoken outside of that play. I was possessive, even before he'd ever said hello outside of that "story"

My ex's mind games were about guilt trips, faking an illness and CONTROL and in that control he tried telling me that I couldn't play with Twist anymore when he figure out I might be more interested in Twist than the fact that the ex was *gasp* dying....(insert eye roll here)

I was pretty sure that the ex was playing games, was lying but I had no proof and everytime I'd try to get out, I'd be hit with another guilt trip. What if he wasn't lying? What kind of person would that make me? I even got an "I'm dying and you need to act appropriately" Okay so that would have worked normally, but with Twist as the prize to lose? I couldn't do it, I couldn't walk away, I couldn't stop interacting with him, even in that play....and I finally broke if off with the ex.

So the next day Twist shows up to tell me that he's sorry he'd been gone for three days, he was back now and then offered me his shoulder when he found out that I'd just broken it off with the ex. We tried to just be friends, keep it casual and that lasted all of...what? One night?*Chuckles* I found what I wanted, I knew what I wanted, even without knowing a damn thing about him. I was HOOKED.

The ex harrassed me for a week while I was getting to know Twist...he guilted me, begged me...but nothing, NOTHING worked to pull me away from that feeling of absolute perfection. Nothing. A week after the break up, my ex "dies" Yes....fucker faked his death just to punish me. *Smirks* I did get proof later of that game by the way...and I've never been happier.

Seven years later, I'm still desperately, crazily in love with this beautiful boy that I'd noticed from afar. I'm still HOOKED. Each time he comes online, I still get that -thrill- Seven years and it's still brand new, each day is a new adventure, each day I love him more.

He may be on the other side of the country, but no one and nothing can even compare to the way he makes me feel. And each day, every day, he finds some way to make me love him more. A little harder, a little deeper.

I love you, babyboy. More today than yesterday and not nearly as much as tomorrow.

*Chuckles cuz it's so weird how Gid's story and my story are the -same- story... and yet totally different.*

He's right, we met in a interactive storytelling (roleplay) site. I was hooked up on the site with a woman play partner. She dragged me from the "realm" where we played, and into the one Gideon played in. She had to talk me into it, because the first one I was playing in was very reality based, where as the one she pulled me to play in with Gid and friends of hers was very fantasy based (vampires, werewolves, etc).

The first time I played off Gideon (met him in the game) he made me extremely nervous, but I couldn't figure out why. I found him very intimidating (I also found the person he was with very intimidating, but in an entirely different and very "this guy could fuck up your head" kind of way).

I was... drawn to Gid in the game but fought it. If I was in play and he made me too nervous, I'd bail in the middle of play and disappear for a couple hours or days, etc. I avoided talking to him outside of play (usually, there's some conversation outside play for strategizing stories, etc).

I didn't know he had been watching me for months. I didn't have a -clue- he was pretty much staking claims without actually -openly- staking them.

I heard from the girl we played with that he broke up with his ex, or maybe it was told to me that his ex broke up with him. I'm not sure. I sent a note saying I was sorry to hear about him having troubles and I hoped he was ok. That if he wanted to talk, I'd be happy to listen.

Gid apparently took that as a big flashing green "GO".

*Chuckles*

Gid knew right away that he was the one, but it took me a lot longer. Even after we hooked up... it took quite a while. A few months for me to accept I was all he wanted, a few more months to realize this might not be a short term, temporary thing. And he did a LOT of work keeping me calm (and keeping me from bolting) along the way, because I really wasn't interested in a relationship of -any kind- with -anyone- when we first met.

Gid.... I love you man. SO fucking much. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I'm glad you had the perseverance to push through all my shit and hold on while I sorted out that I really -am- ok with (and very happy) being in a relationship.

Yours. Always. All ways.

*Grins* I knew what I wanted, man. Even then...And I'm even more certain of that now.

We have been through -so- much since those days, we have endured so many roadblocks and potholes and speed bumps along the way...and yet I wouldn't change a single thing. I have not a single regret that I am a stalker, that I knew what I wanted and went for it....that I convinced you to fall in love with me and hold on tight.

I am the luckiest man on the planet. I believed that then and I am even more sure of that today. You are amazing, man. Just fucking -amazing-

You're everything I want and all that I need. Now and always

Oooh you two.. get a chatroom!! Tongue
lol enjoyed your stories ^_^
Do you guys meet in rl any or is it solely online?
If you havent met in rl whenever you do, record it for us Big Grin I wanna see your faces when your running towards each other! Big Grin
expressions of pure joy ^_^_^_^_^

I was actually born with her, Palmetta has been with me through thick and thin, literally haha

Virge Wrote:I bet you guys have your saved and put away like we do.

Yes, we do have it saved and put away--at our lawyer's office! Lol Not kidding. Everything is in my name and I do mean EVERYTHING. The houses, the rental properties, the cars...everything. If he ever again decides that cheating on me is an option, he can leave with as much as I left with the first time he did it! Fool me once....
~Beaux

I met my boyfriend through the forum on justusboys.com 9 years ago.

I wanted to get to know him better because I liked his posts, we exchanged yahoo messenger accounts and we talked/played games through there for a little while. Then we decided to meet, our first date went really well and we got a long great. He asked me that night if I wanted to be his boyfriend, I said yes.

The point where I felt there was something deeper is not something that I can exactly pin point, but I can remember that one of the times I felt deeper about him was because of a dream I had of him. In the dream we were at the place we ate at on our first date. A guy I had relations with before was in my dream and came to our table, he was pestering me about something. My now boyfriend got up from the table and pretty much was protecting me from this previous guy.

The guy I had relations with before was a real emotionally thing that ended really badly. So the way I interpreted the dream was something that made me feel stronger towards my now boyfriend and more when I saw him prove his devotion to me.

oreosplz93 Wrote:I was actually born with her, Palmetta has been with me through thick and thin, literally haha

Every time I read your name I think of this line from Bo Burnham's "what" tour last year.

Here's the whole 6 minute "left brain right brain" routine it came from

I met my husband one night late, when I was drunkenly stumbling down a dark alley and accidentally fell over his wine induced, passed-out body which was laying on the ground in the middle of the alley. When I heard all the flies swirling around his vomit which was all over his face and running down his shirt - I knew he was the one for me!!!!

Winos need love too!!! <fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee>

Just kidding. We met in 1975 when our ship was ported in the Philippines. We were both in the Navy and stationed aboard the USS Oriskany. We consummated our relationship on Christmas Eve, December 1975,,, and have been unable to get rid of each other ever since then..
We Have Elvis !!