Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I be the best boyfriend I can be
I adore my man, Chuck. I absolutely love the fact that I took a guy who had given up on love and I gave him a chance. But sometimes, that love for him doesn't come across entirely. How do I change that?

I bet you manage to express your love for him quite adequately all ready, and you are just feeling anxious.
Just continue to be yourself, I am sure that is what he already finds attractive about you, the person that you already are.
Be attentive to his needs, and let him care for your needs as well. Communication is key, tell him how you feel be honest and open with him. And continue to have fun in your relationship.

Why do you think that you're lacking in this department? What things do you think demonstrate that you're lacking in this department?

My BF may not be perfect, but he's as perfect for me as anyone ever could be. He's totally present in the relationship - I always know exactly how he feels. He has a demanding and difficult job and a lot of family obligations, but I always come first. Romantic gestures and flowery speeches are nice, but a guy who gets up early on his one day off to help me shovel out my car so I can get to work on time is pure gold.
Think of exactly how you'd like to be treated - think of all the little things someone could do to make your life easier and make you feel loved and secure. And then turn it around and do all of those things for him --- you'll never have to worry that he doesn't feel loved.
My BF makes me feel...cherished. An old fashioned word, but a lovely feeling.

It's in his Kiss...