Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I date online
You are the one who throws out every chance you get that you are Autistic (I suspect Aspergers is your real diagnosis). Few people can handle that diagnoses in a person. Many will claim to be able to deal with it to get into your pants - don't let them get into your pants.

I'm not being mean when I say this but you have special needs which requires a really phenomenally special man to deal with your shit. Hopefully you can find someone who is on the spectrum and knows - really, truthfully knows what its like to be you.

I know you already threw yourself at one fellow with mixed results. Honestly Johnny, I don't want you throwing yourself at just anyone. Find a real guy, a decent enough dude who won't seek to change you, one who can understand who and what you are as a full individual.

Find someone who will sand you down a little from time to time, someone who will call you on your BS when its needed, but someone who will give you room to breath as well.

I know, this fellow treated you nice for a minute, but honestly Johnny, people like all the time, they don't do it to hurt intentionally, but hurt they do.

You have too much trust in perfect strangers. Stop it - don't put yourself in a position for a world of hurt.

You ASK. I've had an online boyfreind. We're still on freindly terms. I asked him if he wanted to try a long distance relationship and meet up when we could (We never managed to) and he said yes.

ZackT Wrote:Now, something that does concern me is the vast age difference here. This is a man who's old enough to be your grandfather. He may be legit and lonely and you may have found a connection with him. If that's the case, maybe it's worth going for - Though, that kind of age difference, you may find your relationship taking on more of a father/son sort of aspect, than equal partners. At 19 years old, you still have a lot of growing to do...not just in the sense of responsibility, but in figuring out who you are, what you want to be, who you want to be with.

This is something else you definitely need to think about. How much do a 19-year-old and a 61-year-old have to say to each other?