Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I find out who someone is?
Does anyone know if it's possible to find out online who someone is from a photo, first name and city?

I suspect I'm being lied to about who a certain guy is but without proof that he isn't who I have been told he is then I am stuck! I haven't been able to figure anything out other than his first name from talking to people and found one photo of him but there's no name attached. It's weird that no one seems to know his surname! This probably sounds really stalkery but honestly it's not, or at least not for any dishonourable reasons.

It sounds stalkery....

If it isn't for dishonorable reasons...why not just ask whoever it is point blank. They will either tell you...or they won't.

For me...that is why it sounds stalkery...you aren't upfront with the guy. What is it you need to know about him?

You can try a Google reverse image search. At Google images, click on the little camera to the right in the search box and then paste the image address of the guy's pic and it will bring up other places where the pic has been used, if there are any. It doesn't always work because there are sites where the images are protected from being searched through search engines. Also, some of these scammers are aware of this technique and have done things to try and prevent an image search from working, like they will edit the pic or reverse the image (to what would be the mirror image of wherever they lifted the pic).

What IS the reason you need to know?

Lex

I had a guy when I was 21 come up to me and tell me proudly what I had to eat at different restaurants...recite parts of my conversations...who I went where with...

The fascinating part for me was how pleased he was with himself...and how he had expected me to be pleased as well. For me...it was like watching a train wreck in slow motion. I thought I was "meeting him" for the first time. I was not amused.

I sometimes wonder if he is still alive..and if so...did he get a stiffie when google search was invented? :eek:

Another weird thing for me..in the 70s and most of the 80s...everyone would ask the bartenders if we knew what kind of guys a certain guy liked...or if he was a top or bottom...or how big his dick was...similar things....

Late 80s and early 90s....one question basically...if we knew their HIV status....

Also In the 90s...they started asking me questions like what kind of car does he drive...what neighborhood does he live in...where does he work....what college did he attend....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I knew it was time for me to make an exit.....at least a part of me belonged to the past... and I knew it....

I wonder what they ask about now?

East Wrote:I wonder what they ask about now?

"Is he on Facebook?" Because all the answers are there. Smile

Lex

I think you should take your chances at ask him point blank instead of lurking for information on him...because a lot of times that information is not accurate as well. For instance...I found out that the information that is on Yahoo, Google, etc. about myself is not accurate at all. About 80% of that information is not true. Therefore, I would just ask him if you want to know anything.

first name, a city, and a photo? probably not. unless he has a really unique rare first name. even then, it's probably not going to happen.

what is it that you want to know about him that you can't ask the guy himself?
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I have never met the guy, it's really complicated and to explain it fully it would be necessary to identify another person involved.

I have no romantic or sexual interest in this man. I don't want to con him or even necessarily meet him. I just want to find out who he really is, because I know he isn't who I have been told he is.

I have tried Google image search but it just leads me to the exact same photo that I already have. I know places and events he's been to but nowhere has he been named. I know this sounds weird and probably creepy but finding out this man's identity would solve a lot of other stuff.

there is no magical app/database/etc that identifies your persons of interest on the internet.

there is only one way to do it, but i'm not gonna help some unknown person go after another unknown person for an unknown cause.
''Do I look civilized to you?''