Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I find out who someone is?
I don't understand why you need to know a strangers identity on the internet.

You said he is not who he says he is...what did he say he was that has caused you to want to become his stalker?

Did he do something bad to you?

I can't explain why I am looking for this information. But it's possible someone I care about is being mislead, I don't know whether this man realises and is in on the whole thing or whether he has just been randomly dragged into it by a completely immoral bastard!

Anonymous Wrote:I have never met the guy, it's really complicated and to explain it fully it would be necessary to identify another person involved.

I have no romantic or sexual interest in this man. I don't want to con him or even necessarily meet him. I just want to find out who he really is, because I know he isn't who I have been told he is.

I have tried Google image search but it just leads me to the exact same photo that I already have. I know places and events he's been to but nowhere has he been named. I know this sounds weird and probably creepy but finding out this man's identity would solve a lot of other stuff.

Well apparently you learned THAT bit of information from a source So why come here with a bag over your head and ask us?

Here is one scenario that might be in play.

I was brutally abused for most of my child hood - due to that I made up a whole new childhood that depicted a normal, every day family. Where is my mother you ask - Oh she is abroad you see - I think Germany or Finland now.

Father? Oh well he passed on about 5 years ago (which is why mother can not travel you see.....

THAT was a basic 'My life was' for half my adult life.

Now I just tell people, my mother was a practicing demon worshiping witch who was part of a cult and worshiped demons, by using children ion rituals - that includes the magic part and the sexual parts. Yeah there are rumors that a few babies were born - but never recorded.. Mother is dead now - That happened in 2007 - I learned about her passing in 2012 - Yeah we were that close. We can end at 'Ding Dong the Witch is dead - but the PTSD goes on and on and on....

If you look at my two stories (real and made up to protect the minds of the rest of the goddammed world) - you will find that I had a very good reason to report my where abouts and places and such as being different than when I was there, or totally not there at all - because you see, there are still members of that cult who could do me serious harm if I rock that boat. Then there is my generation of new adult members - and most likely they have already had kids who I never met - I still obscure parts of my life.

THAT is how I dealt with my childhood. That is also how I dealt with the ongoing problems of what could happen to me should I let out the wrong bit of information.

A lot of people use this similar method to protect themselves (trust me, nothing improves trauma if you have to tell everyone over and over again the particulars) or to protect others (Seriously do you really want to know which Mob boss I owe a minor debt too?)

My point: He or others lied - most likely for a very, very good reason.

Here is one potential and oft happening scenario - he is in witness protection. Dig deep enough you might get him killed.

Also - everyone has a past - that past is usually were it belongs - the past. Even minor embarrassments can do serious damage to a person's present. Thus we have our little white lies and secrets which keep us safe in the knowledge that we are safe - well until the dawn of the Internet, Facebook, Google and Homeland Security Eras - we are all screwed now.

Lastly, I dislike a person wearing a bag over their head when they want information on how to learn more about a person. For instance - it is possible that you are Blue (former Member) who is also Kate (current, but not posting (just stalking) member who has a rather long history of trying to find out who has been a victim of abuse and then single them out for more mind games and horrors best left untalked about.

Honestly, since there is this other cloaked person, this becomes even more complicated.

As to those who posted suggests: Allow me to suggest something - next time you want to suggest help along these lines, come back here I read what I just wrote again.

Your 'assistance' has a rather high risk of getting a person hurt - or killed.

Well...that helps with a clearer picture BUT....I will warn you...sometimes (but not always).....no good deed goes unpunished

If you are right and you find out the truth about something...will he be grateful?

Is your friend being led on as in expecting a relationship or date with someone who is misrepresenting himself?

The person I am looking out for is my mother. Someone told her this guy was someone I know he is not (the name, occupation, address given belongs to someone else who I know for certain is not him).

I came across a photo of him online with a well known person. Through speaking to people I have found out his first name and as I already knew it is not the name my mother was told. There is more at risk here than her maybe going on a bad date. Her boyfriend is feeding her lies and I am afraid he is also attempting to blackmail another person who is in the photo with this man.

Ahhhh..your mom...that changes things a lot....

The thing Bowyn Aerrow said is very true though....I watched that unfold and I think maybe that was partly why I was weary...

That vague of a question will raise a lot of eyebrows. Now that we know you are talking about your mom...the concern makes more sense.

Have you raised these concerns with her already?

I think you are a total idiot coming here with a bag over your head expecting people to help you unmask someone else. Seriously? Rolleyes

If you are concerned that you mother is being misled in a way that may lead to physical, emotional or financial harm: 1) Tell your mother your concerns; 2) Document what you can of your concerns in writing; 3) Be ready to take this documentation to the authorities if need be. NOTE: The authorities can do nothing unless you have tangible evidence that a law has been broken or a crime is about to be committed.

You know what? This post freaks me the FUCK out. And I'll tell you why.

I visit a handful of sites online and interact with a fair number of people. Here in GS. On a site dedicated to interactive roleplay. On a site where I sell my jewelry, etc.

I keep my PERSONAL INFORMATION, the things that can track me down such as addresses, real name, etc at the BARE MINIMUM.

Why? Because I have a fucking stalker. Because I've been been sexually assaulted by my stalker. Because I was killed on my damned kitchen floor during a home invasion my stalker encouraged to happen while he was incarcerated. He SENT someone to my house to "have fun" with me and let me know he missed me.

I keep my shit close to my chest for a reason, and it screws with my head that someone would come in here ANONYMOUSLY and try and rip off someone else's right to be anonymous.

I don't care what the situation is. It's both hypocritical and just.... fucks with my head.

You also don't make it clear in your post if this is some "online boyfriend" of your mothers, or someone she knows/has met/is dating face-to-face, etc. And if it's an "online boyfriend" as long as she's not loaning money to him, etc, how exactly is she even in danger at all?
[MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] gives good advice about documenting your suspicions, etc.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:You know what? This post freaks me the FUCK out. And I'll tell you why.

I visit a handful of sites online and interact with a fair number of people. Here in GS. On a site dedicated to interactive roleplay. On a site where I sell my jewelry, etc.

I keep my PERSONAL INFORMATION, the things that can track me down such as addresses, real name, etc at the BARE MINIMUM.

Why? Because I have a fucking stalker. Because I've been been sexually assaulted by my stalker. Because I was killed on my damned kitchen floor during a home invasion my stalker encouraged to happen while he was incarcerated. He SENT someone to my house to "have fun" with me and let me know he missed me.

I keep my shit close to my chest for a reason, and it screws with my head that someone would come in here ANONYMOUSLY and try and rip off someone else's right to be anonymous.

I don't care what the situation is. It's both hypocritical and just.... fucks with my head.

You also don't make it clear in your post if this is some "online boyfriend" of your mothers, or someone she knows/has met/is dating face-to-face, etc. And if it's an "online boyfriend" as long as she's not loaning money to him, etc, how exactly is she even in danger at all?
[MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] gives good advice about documenting your suspicions, etc.

Thank you for posting this. I haven't replied because I couldn't find a way to express how truly creeped out I was by this thread...my stalker experience was similar to yours and I've thought that I was doing a good job of putting it behind me...but something like this brought it all back. Your post expressed exactly what's been going through my head, and I feel a lot better knowing that I'm not totally overreacting...