Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I find someone?
I've tried Okcupid, putting myself out there more, etc. I live on a campus, and the LGBT club is cliquey and elitist. My longest relationship was 4 months and it was with a girl (in high school, still unsure). The two I had with guys were b/c I was lonely and did not actually like them. Neither lasted for more that a month. I've tried not looking for a bf. I feel like I've tried everything. Is it that I just can't be liked. What am I doing wrong? What should I do? HELP!!!!!!!!

Ok honey...You need to stop trying so hard.

Relationships just cant be found like you can go to the store and find a product etc.
Love usually comes at the most awkward moments/times in our lives (well i know mine has)
Just start circulating and putting yourself out there, but not to the extent that scare people away lol.
When you meet the right person, it will happen naturally over time...These sorts of things shouldn't be rushed.
Ill tell you how i met my current partner...Both of us werent looking for anything more than casual sex and we where sleeping together maybe once or twice a week for a good 8-9 months, we then became exclusive so as we could become more physically intimate with each other (the both of us where tested) then that stage lasted for the past 8 months seeing each other just for sex 2-3 times a week on average.
Now for the past 4 months where in a fully committed, loving relationship...So that's basically taken 17 months for the both of us to say you know what there's actually love between us and lets act on it and we have.
Obviously there are other examples of people who enter into relationships within a few weeks of seeing other and last many, many years but it truly does take time.
Just hang in there buddy.