Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I get there without having to leave here?
Get a head or get ahead?

Per ee:
what over's not some under's mere above
I bid NO Trump!

is this heads or tails?

Last night by guy was getting behind and kept going to the bottom.

Then he decided to give me a hand with this hard thing I was working on.

Then we got all turned around and the next thing I knew I was getting a head while he was getting behind.

He said he was too tired to give me a hand with my hard problem tonight. I told him that was okay.

I started giving him a hand and then he wanted to get a head.

The next thing I knew I was getting behind, and trying to get to the bottom of things again and trying to give him a hand at the same time. It's a pain in the neck trying to help him out by giving him a head but I still tried.

I don't think it is a big deal whether you get a head, or a little behind, so long as you pace yourself and settle down to a rhythm, as it can be a long ride.

There are times when you should stretch yourself though, so don't play it too safe.

You're probably the only one who knows how much you can take before stopping to rest.

trywait Wrote:is this heads or tails?

Is it your turn to flip or just trying to score?

Hardheaded1 Wrote:I don't think it is a big deal whether you get a head, or a little behind, so long as you pace yourself and settle down to a rhythm, as it can be a long ride.

There are times when you should stretch yourself though, so don't play it too safe.

You're probably the only one who knows how much you can take before stopping to rest.

When I get behind I do all I can to make the best of it and put all my energy into it. I'm not afraid to get sweaty or messy if that's what it takes. The best part of it is there's always something good that comes out of it before I have to stop and catch my breath.

Yeah. Sometimes one just has to swallow hard and not try to talk.

CellarDweller Wrote:I could get behind getting some head.

It seems like every time I start helping someone get a head I end up getting behind at the same time. I'm flexible about it and and good at multitasking. I'm not complaining. I just take it all as it comes and expect others to do the same for me. The crappy part is after I've gotten myself way in too deep I'm worn out. Then I'm the one who has to clean up all the mess.

Hardheaded1 Wrote:Yeah. Sometimes one just has to swallow hard and not try to talk.

Aint that the truth. But I just go with the flow and never complain or act like I have a bad taste in my mouth about it.

Virge Wrote:Aint that the truth. But I just go with the flow and never complain or act like I have a bad taste in my mouth about it.

Yeah. There comes a time when a man just sucks it up and doesn't let it out to anyone.