Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I know if I'm being hit on
libertylove4 Wrote:Join the club 72Jay, I can tell when people are hitting on anyone around me, but when it comes to who's hitting on me I enter a cloud of oblivion lol

LOL so maybe its not as uncommon as i was thinking Smile

Since I don't think i've ever been hit on (at least by a guy) i can't say
for sure LOL .. I just doubt i'd notice

The only guy that I know for certain has hit on me is the 85 year old who hit on me while I was working at the athletic center at my college. He asked me to go into the sauna with him, I thought he was kidding, sadly he wasn't. So yeah I only get a creepy old guy, yay me lol.

p.s. I said hell no, just to clear that up

He wasn't just worried about heat exhaustion then?

What a pervert (85 year old), but maybe he lost his marbles and thought he was 20? Did you ever see this commercial, it's about some old lady probably around 80, and her husband, probably about 82 or around there.

First you see a picture of the really old guy, then she puts on her glasses and WOW he turns into a hunk. She keeps flipping her glasses seeing the hunk then her husband.

I was at the 'cafe' the other day and the same person I was talking to gave me his phone number??????????????? I'm wicked shy to talk to over the phone, I don't know why.Blahblah Sperm Boldred

gaygay33 you need to go for it, he is obviously into you. Just call him and talk to him, you really have nothing to lose. Let us know how it goes, we're all rooting for you Supergrin