Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I know when a guy likes me?
megumidesu Wrote:i have a friend who hates going to gay bars because of that attitude . she's very , very beautiful and sexy , and very much a lesbian . but whenever she goes to a gay bar , she'll almost immediately be surrounded by gay men telling her that "this is a gay bar , you won't pull any guys here !!"
because obviously a woman at a gay bar must definitely be straight .
fortunately for her , she's so freaking attractive that she doesn't seem to have any trouble getting dates when she's not at a gay bar .

i also know some straight men who go to gay bars . they're not in denial or closeted or anything , they just think the music is better at gay bars (and the drinks are usually cheaper) ~

I also know straight guys that wear speedos on the beach but not in America. Any straight guy in here who goes into a gay bar without a date, friend, or group of friends is definitely on the road to gay. Straigt guys here dont go to bars for the music to begin with, they go to meet women. I know lots and lots of straight guys that have no issues with gay men, but they still do not just wonder into a gay bar by them self just for the music.

Also, things must be different on the other side of the pond. When I see women in a gay bar, by them self most will assume she is gay. I have never met a straight woman who wondered into a gay bar by herself here. Always has a gay pal or friends or boy friend or even a bacholorett party but never by themself. That would be a butch kind of thing that lesbians do.