Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I politely ask a guy I hooked up with before for more sex?
I'm still new to all of these things. I've hooked up before, but never with the same people since I don't know how to approach them, I know it's awkward but I feel kinda embarrassed to ask for more I don't know why . There's this guy I want to have sex again, we even texted and went to the movies once, and haven't talked to him or texted him in a while, NOW I don't know how to ask for more sex without looking like a weirdo or a pervert who only wants sex.

Please anyone with experience with all this stuff give me some hints, like some typical questions, sentences and whatnot.

You need to change your opinion that someone who just wants sex is a "weirdo" or "pervert". Then you'll feel better about yourself and more confident to ask for what you want.

Agreed^^

Also, just a simple "wanna hang out" or "grab a drink" works fine too. Sure, not very ideal for most people but keeps things casual and light. The rest, however, is up to you.

Just tell him you want to meet up to have good time and go from there.

Asking him out is the first step. Even just "want to go have a drink sometime?" or something along those lines would do. From there you can get to where you want either by letting things move naturally in that direction, or asking directly how he feels about "hooking up" now and then in a mutually beneficial arrangement.

And, as is often the case.... I agree with Uneunsae. Wanting no-strings attached sex doesn't equal being a weirdo or a pervert.

(Adam) I don't know any guy who would be offended or think you were a weirdo or a perv if you said that you enjoyed having sex with him and would like to do it again. If anything, I'd think he'd be flattered.
Like the others said, ask him out for a drink, flirt a little bit and if he responds, go for it. From your post, I'm not sure if what you want is a FWB arrangement or what, so it would be good to be clear on that first.

"Uh, hey, wanna do it again?"
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

"lets have another wild night, it was so much fun last time Big Grin "

Yeah, I would love if a nice guy was sexually attracted to me enough to keep coming back for more. Wink

For some reason, I think this thread is the cutest thing ever. I guess I've never thought about the idea that some guys can be shy and/or awkward about asking for such a thing (especially after having been with the person already).

That being said--you have been given good advice, OP. Just shoot the guy a text (or better yet...call him), and let him know you would love to get together again sometime. Then when you have him in person, tell him you enjoyed yourself the last time you had sex and would like to do it again if he's down for it. Smile