Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I tell someone I DON'T want sex?
matty7 Wrote:i dont think your gonna find your soul mate on a chat line with guys just askin for sex

Yeah, I guess I got my hopes up too high.

marshlander Wrote:Reading this makes me think you would be wise to consider moving away

At least you didn't find out about that schoolboy scandel. There was an incident where two schoolboys were caught giving oral sex to one another. Guess what had everyone going into a fury? That it was two boys! Not that they were young and caught doing it in school. In no time there were Facebook groups condemning them and saying they should be killed. I have NEVER seen such a strong display of homophobia and knowing that they were my fellow countrymen made me sad. Of course, there were sympathetic people during that time but the homophobic ones were in higher numbers and way more vocal.

On that Facebook group I said I was gay (under a disguise, I was just too afraid) and told them how I felt seeing all this. I was happy that some people were sympathetic and even said they'd think otherwise but they were others who kept on quoting the Bible and still chanting death to all gays. They're all hypocrites in a way. I know for a fact that the amount of churchgoers here is pretty low and the amount of crime that goes on here but they only go to quote the Bible when they find two boys giving each other oral sex.

marshlander Wrote:How do you stay so cheerful?
It's my strength! I'm always sickeningly cheerful and optimistic. lol

I am positive that he will stop talking to you if you tell him you're not looking for sex. So you might want just slowly withdraw your feeelings for the person. Maybe. Another thing to do is tell them and see what happens cause really you can't be sure...But if it's not that imprtant to you, just back out..

It's pretty simple and it's effective too. It depends on who you say it to and how you say it to them. You say "no" and "no means no." If he takes it personally, he was really not a great person to begin with. If I was told that "no", I would definitely get a hold of myself, be cool and then never bring it up again. However, many people don't have good willpower like me and some others... they may badger you about sex and that's really a shame.

TuxSky Wrote:Yeah, I guess I got my hopes up too high.

At least you didn't find out about that schoolboy scandel. There was an incident where two schoolboys were caught giving oral sex to one another. Guess what had everyone going into a fury? That it was two boys! Not that they were young and caught doing it in school. In no time there were Facebook groups condemning them and saying they should be killed. I have NEVER seen such a strong display of homophobia and knowing that they were my fellow countrymen made me sad. Of course, there were sympathetic people during that time but the homophobic ones were in higher numbers and way more vocal.

That remind me of my high school. When I was a freshman, I got caught when my girl friend was giving me a hand job. But nothing happens, for the reputation of the school, it was discrete between the principle, the girl's family and my family ( also my family knows her family for like 20 years already ).

Is it kind of double standard?

it is a double standard. lol

On that same Facebook group I remember there were these stupid guys (the same Bible quoting ones too) who kept asking why something like that couldn't happen in an all-girls' school. Ugh, I just hate this country sometimes.