Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do i attract other guys?
sooooooo..............clear pepsi use to exist?

Stuff your pockets with bacon.

Grow a long fluffy beard (make sure never to wash it) and wear a banana suit, shutter shades, and mascara as you run around in public screaming "IF ONLY I COULD FIND A GUY WHO WOULD LET ME BITE THEIR DICK OFF"

Hang one of those things that attract moths on your penis and hope it works with guys too.

Lol, you guys are bad! ^^^

Sir,simply be yourself and hoe it out missus! Be like Ambiguous and make Innuendos and stuffs if you are nervous or in the closet, be like "Ugh! I really need to Polish my Gun, anybody else need to too? Many hands make light work!" Wink

Just like that lol.

If your comfortable, which it doesn't seem like you are , just drop hints to someone and be like; "Oh Tom, do you need a spotter?" And then Slap his ass.

If he's not on his knees like a Two Dollah Hooker turned Monk, then he's either straight or hard to get Wink.

And us hard to get one's are the best kind lol.

Just Sayin Sis, work it out Wink

I think you should ask the next guy who walks into your room while your just wearing your underwear, in your sexiest voice: "Hey Big Boy ........... wanna buy a naughty girl a drink?"

Wade Wrote:Stuff your pockets with bacon.

That gots MY attention!!!!

Miles Wrote:Grow a long fluffy beard (make sure never to wash it) and wear a banana suit, shutter shades, and mascara as you run around in public screaming "IF ONLY I COULD FIND A GUY WHO WOULD LET ME BITE THEIR DICK OFF"

Dont forget to wear plenty of Aqua Velva and red sequined pumps!!!

[Image: whsff.jpg]

If that dont work.....give up, go home.
Rofl

Krupt Wrote:Rohypnol???

Daddy! How could you!

You forgot "Rohypnol... in Grapefruit Juice"

Nobody distrusts grapefruit juice. A glass of water maybe, but Grapefruit Juice...bitches dive in like they was Micheal Phelps in the Olympics

Wink