Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do i attract other guys?
Just start touching everyone and whispering in their ears

MissingNYC Wrote:I think you should ask the next guy who walks into your room while your just wearing your underwear, in your sexiest voice: "Hey Big Boy ........... wanna buy a naughty girl a drink?"

What? Just one?

MissingNYC Wrote:I think you should ask the next guy who walks into your room while your just wearing your underwear, in your sexiest voice: "Hey Big Boy ........... wanna buy a naughty girl a drink?"

Me Dinks I am rubbing off on you Gurls :p

That's so something I would've done in my life before the previous one when I was a undercover Detective Geisha Whore for hire...Oh the good old' days...

Wink

Krupt Wrote:My humblest apology's

Tis' Fine Daddy-kins, even the most awesome peepz make oopsies
Loveya

QueenOdi Wrote:Tis' Fine Daddy-kins, even the most awesome peepz make oopsies
Loveya

I made an oopsie.....
[Image: man-wearing-diaper.jpg?w=580]

MisterTinkles Wrote:I made an oopsie.....
[Image: man-wearing-diaper.jpg?w=580]

The hell you did. Lol

The only Oopsie you made was thinking I'm gonna wipe dat Ass!

Get you some Baby Wipes and powder and gets to fixing your oopsie <3

QueenOdi Wrote:The hell you did. Lol

The only Oopsie you made was thinking I'm gonna wipe dat Ass!

Get you some Baby Wipes and powder and gets to fixing your oopsie <3

The only oopsie dat needs fixin is duh one in Bermuda, thats workin on the beach with all those Japanese men with bushes!!!

Uh, huh....yeah....I went THERE!!!!
**snap snap**

MisterTinkles Wrote:The only oopsie dat needs fixin is duh one in Bermuda, thats workin on the beach with all those Japanese men with bushes!!!

Uh, huh....yeah....I went THERE!!!!
**snap snap**

Oh no Bitch, don't make me take my Emerald Crown off..Oh shit it's too late!

First of all, don't make me have to snatch your edges Sis, cause I will take them shits and scatter'em all over the United States honey!

There is no fixing what ain't broke sweet'ums, so take your head from up under your ass, cause it's not a hat and it most certainly ain't in style hunni. Get it together.

As for Japanese Men...well, we won't touch that one, cause it could get serious...

And nobody snaps at me gurl, cause I will take my claws and cut the ligaments in your finger joints!

You wanna be a bad bitch, let's have it Sis!

(Just messin Wink . You can stop shaking now :p )

Ghost Wrote:Alright so im a pretty decent looking guy. Im deployed right now and i kinda want a fling with someone here. I try to be in my room just wearing underwear on my bed is that sexy to you? What is a good way to attract guys?

Try the bed thing, minus the underwear Bee

QueenOdi Wrote:Oh no Bitch, don't make me take my Emerald Crown off..Oh shit it's too late!

First of all, don't make me have to snatch your edges Sis, cause I will take them shits and scatter'em all over the United States honey!

There is no fixing what ain't broke sweet'ums, so take your head from up under your ass, cause it's not a hat and it most certainly ain't in style hunni. Get it together.

As for Japanese Men...well, we won't touch that one, cause it could get serious...

And nobody snaps at me gurl, cause I will take my claws and cut the ligaments in your finger joints!

You wanna be a bad bitch, let's have it Sis!

(Just messin Wink . You can stop shaking now :p )

Shaking???????????
LMAO...you SOOOO funny!!!
YOU dont scare me little gurl!!

You can huff and you can puff all you want, but you'll NEVER fit into "big gurl shoes" honee!! And that crown? Emerald????? Rusted tin is more like it. Probably found it in a box of Corn Flakes when you was 3.

And as for claws, you have to have experience to have claws. I got you beat by 30 years on that hun!!!
[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]
***SNAP***[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Dont make me come to that catbox you call an island and snatch those dreds right off your head!!! I WILL snatch you bald headed!!!!

[Image: 7556937702_a4eb76c5c4_z.jpg]

teeheehee
this is so much FUN!!!!
Drool-smileyDrool-smileyDrool-smileyDrool-smileyDrool-smiley
RoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflBighug