Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do i attract other guys?
MisterTinkles Wrote:Shaking???????????
LMAO...you SOOOO funny!!!
YOU dont scare me little gurl!!

You can huff and you can puff all you want, but you'll NEVER fit into "big gurl shoes" honee!! And that crown? Emerald????? Rusted tin is more like it. Probably found it in a box of Corn Flakes when you was 3.

And as for claws, you have to have experience to have claws. I got you beat by 30 years on that hun!!!
[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]
***SNAP***[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Dont make me come to that catbox you call an island and snatch those dreds right off your head!!! I WILL snatch you bald headed!!!!

[Image: 7556937702_a4eb76c5c4_z.jpg]

teeheehee
this is so much FUN!!!!
Drool-smileyDrool-smileyDrool-smileyDrool-smileyDrool-smiley
RoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflBighug

Oh you Cunt!

You need to remember, I and I alone wear the Big Gurl shoes, lesser bitches, such as yourself hunni bunni -Think- they got on Big Bad Bitch shoes, when they really got on broke down flip flops, with more flop than flip.

And my Emerald Crown was bestowed upon me by Athena and Apollo themselves, so I don't know how you got your crown, but mine is 100% blessed. Cornflakes my Gay Ass...pfftt

I don't need experience when I got raw talent for snatching bitches with my claws. You have Bitch nails, I got Queen Claws, get it together hunni, get on my level.

Oh puh-leeeeeeze, my Island is so much better than that industrial waste-land you call your home, who wants to go to America to visit, aside from Immigrants and Pilgrims...

And NOOOO bitch can touch my Locks, blessed by Zeus himself. You would find yourself 38 high and 6ft under Sis, remove your unworthy eyes off my Visage. You obviously can't compete, so don't be a petty gurl. Dazzler1

Kiss3
Bighug

Lilitu Wrote:Just start touching everyone and whispering in their ears

Ok....what is it you whisper in their ears???

Your recipe for cheesecake? Drool-smiley

Hmmmm....a recipe for double bacon, ham, and turkey burgers would get ME going!!!!
Evilgrin1

Oh you Cunt!
Better to BE one than to SMELL like one!!!!! LOL

You need to remember, I and I alone wear the Big Gurl shoes, lesser bitches, such as yourself hunni bunni -Think- they got on Big Bad Bitch shoes, when they really got on broke down flip flops, with more flop than flip.
[COLOR="red"]Im sorry sweets, but "Dora the Explorer" Kmart special sneakers are NOT Big Gurl Shoes!!!
And I have NEVER had a flip flop on my precious feetsies in all of my life!!!! Those things are for people who cant afford REAL LIFE BIG GURL SHOES!!!![/COLOR]

And my Emerald Crown was bestowed upon me by Athena and Apollo themselves, so I don't know how you got your crown, but mine is 100% blessed. Cornflakes my Gay Ass...pfftt
Again, Athena (that hooker on the corner) and Apollo (the trash collector) can only bestow garbaaaage' my dear. If that rusted piece of tin you call a crown didnt come from the Corn Flakes box, then it came from the bottom a dumpster!!! 100% blessed by the pedophile priests out there you mean???

I don't need experience when I got raw talent for snatching bitches with my claws. You have Bitch nails, I got Queen Claws, get it together hunni, get on my level.
Lee Press-On Nails DONT count as claws hunee. And the ONLY thing "raw" about you is that smell you call "perfume".

Oh puh-leeeeeeze, my Island is so much better than that industrial waste-land you call your home, who wants to go to America to visit, aside from Immigrants and Pilgrims...
Better industrial waste, than a large pile of crab poop!!!

And NOOOO bitch can touch my Locks, blessed by Zeus himself. You would find yourself 38 high and 6ft under Sis, remove your unworthy eyes off my Visage. You obviously can't compete, so don't be a petty gurl. Dazzler1
[COLOR="red"]I dont NEED to be a pretty gurl, cause my FABULOUSNESS rocked and bedazzled the universe before you were ever popped out!!!! And those rat tails from "Zeus"??? LMAO...I dont see why you keep bringing that poor drunken, drugged up bartender into your stories!!!! I dont NEED to compete, because I have already WON!!!!
[/COLOR]

***SNAPPITY SNAP SNAP SNAP***

And a

***SNAP*** around the world!!!!

Butter Im as beautiful and graceful as the most elegant and colorful butterfly!!!!
Remember that next time your having to stare at Japanese BUSH!!!! And cleaning up "logs" off the toilet floor!!!!

[Image: il_fullxfull.281241657.jpg]
:hugs-and-kisses-smi Bighug :hugs-and-kisses-smi

I think you should just be yourself and work on yourself. Soon you will attract the right guy/guys. I think it works like a magnet and is not dependent on external stuff. Not to say that appearance is unimportant, though, but let your appearance be a reflection of who you are.

Just lick his eye while you whisper "I like your cheekbones" [Image: 8f70c6ea_zpsc85d8b55.gif]

Subject line: How do i attract other guys?

If I knew the answer to that I suspect my tag would not be Single Gay man....Rolleyes

<---- Tells the sad, sad story.