Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do i found a guy?
I Want to know how i can find a guy....a bit of a stupid question maybe Grlaugh but i really cant find one. I dont know where to look, or where to go, its hard to tell who is gay and who is not around here, ive been looking online, but i just cant find the right guy online, so i thought i might look about in town and things like that, but i just cant seem to pick out who is right, yeah ive seen a couple of nice looking guys, but how would i know if they are gay or not.

I was just wondering the best way to figure these sort of things out. I really want a boy in my life, so ive been looking as hard as i can, im near the point where im just going to have to settle with a long distance relationship online, but i cant be dealing with that, i need someone to hold and to kiss in real life , not someone who lives on the other side of the map.

Can anyone help?Supergrin

It is very hard finding the right guy when you are looking so hard. I don't know where you live, but aren't there any gay bars, bookstores or bathhouses you can look in? I have always found that when I am not looking for a relationship is when it finds me.

Well even if there where gay bars i dont think id be aloud in them, as im 16.

Are you going to college? You may find you have a better chance in finding someone there, or they may have information on gay groups. Check the web for any gay groups in your area.
Also maybe it would help if yours friends know you dont have any issues with gay people, you find someone you already know.

Just be careful out there and good luck.

You could try ringing Hereford and Worcester Lesbian and Gay Switchboard to ask if there are any youth groups or clubs in your area. Concentrate on meeting others and making some friends first. You might come across as being a bit too full on if you are seen to be so desperate for a boyfriend!
Tue - Thu 7.30pm - 9.30pm, Sun 12pm - 2pm
0 1 4 3 2 275700

Good luck!

marshlander Wrote:Concentrate on meeting others and making some friends first. You might come across as being a bit too full on if you are seen to be so desperate for a boyfriend!

Yeah, just act natural and be yourself. Love isn't something you find, it finds you y'know?

"A watched pot never boils" Laugh

But seriously, you're a cute guy, but you're only 16 - you've got plenty of time for relationships. You should focus on friendship right now; that's what matters.

When it's meant to happen, it'll happen. When you least expect it Wink

Marshie and rb have given good advice. If you are desperate, you will possibly find the wrong people. Make a long-term plan. If you intend to go on to Higher Education, how about Manchester: there's a good gay scene there. I have only driven through Hereford and that was a long time ago but I think there's not a lot going on there. You could contact the GOC (Gay Outdoor Club) and see if they do anything in your area Gay Outdoor Club - Welcome to the Gay Outdoor Club . And ring Gay Switchboard more than once, different people will give you different information.

Would anyone happen to know if there is an equivalent to this GOC in the US? Sounds interesting.

its hard finding people u just got to keep your eyes open and eventually you find the right person ive been through a couple relationships and neither of the people i was with were the right ones for me yet

mr.dude i was thinking the same thing... there should be that in us!