Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you cope with behavior like this?
^^

After watching that WB vid again I had to go watch some feel good vids before trying to go back to bed as my mind felt stained from watching that singing again. And it was pleasant, but then I didn't look at the comments. But then I remembered I answered a question on a NSFW one (The L Word scenes between boi-ish Shane and femme Paige that include erotic scenes, a couple with a little nudity) 3 days ago and found this comment:

Quote:OMG I AM SO digusted. I thought that was a guy and girl at the beginning and got turned on and was like,"HELL YH!" . thn I was like,"WTFF!" my mood changed quickly

Someone responded that he should just move on rather than say how disgusted he was and he responded (last comment made a few hours ago):

Quote:Of course you don't. Just know that hell is reserved for ppl like u. Smile

And that reminded me of why I often skip the comments on lesbian vids (gay in general for that matter), because there's so much Christian hate spam of how we're going to hell (or, at best, that we can be saved by accepting Jesus). I've noticed that these vids have plenty of ads aimed at Christians (I've even seen way more ads for Christian dating sites on these lesbian vids than lesbian dating!) which strongly suggests they receive a lot of Christian traffic (as opposed to trolls trying to be annoying). And, of course, I see lots of deleted comments as they were gotten rid of for being so hateful (I recall one that said, "Into the fires of hell you all will go").

Those vids are supposed to be our safe space, or at least I like to think so. There are so many Christian vids for them to enjoy. Do they really think we're gonna read those comments (even the friendly ones trying to convert us and give up the gay lifestyle) and think, "Oh, I better accept Jesus then"? What point is there in doing that other than to leave their proverbial shit stains on our videos? And, honestly, are they enjoying the vids as much as they condemn them?

What about the Golden Rule? Are they therefore saying they'd like it if we flooded their Christian vids with rude and hateful posts like, "Now that you've tried Jesus in your heart, how about trying a dick up your ass?"

IDK, I guess I'm venting. I got to feeling better and forgetting Westboro and then I forgot to not look at the comments and did and now I'm feeling crappy again. It's low grade, but constant enough, and like a drip of water, one is easy to ignore but when it keeps dripping down on my proverbial head and it gets pretty maddening. I guess I really need to catch some more sleep, but I need to calm down again, and remember to not look at any more comments on YT vids (especially those by lesbians for lesbians) again. :frown:

God damn those Christians to Hell. (Not that I believe in either the Christian concepts of God or hell.)

Pretty speechless after watching those vids. Didn't god, they're god or any god of Christianity say “Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven"? So from that if they're so self righteous, how dare they judge another person? What makes them better, then the very next person they're condemning to hell? I'd say if I'm going to hell for being gay then let me, don't make my current life a hell for something that only "god" is righteous to judge. :mad: Fanatics...
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

JisthenewK Wrote:I know. These people are unbelievable. However, I'm trying not to let their stupidity bother me.

Is it really that simple, ignore what YOU think it hurts or bothers you... you can't simply still talking about them after you saw the 4 clips...

Wouldn't it be awesome if we could organize a rendevouz for several thousand of "us" to show up at their place with signs and loudspeakers and drag queens and our children and our parents, etc. and have a party all around their lair!!!? LOL

actually, after my glee subsided I realized they are not worth such effort. forget it.Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CCRox Wrote:Wouldn't it be awesome if we could organize a rendevouz for several thousand of "us" to show up at their place with signs and loudspeakers and drag queens and our children and our parents, etc. and have a party all around their lair!!!? LOL

actually, after my glee subsided I realized they are not worth such effort. forget it.Xyxthumbs

Oh baby I'm there! Haha that's truly funny and I bet would just scare the shit right out of 'em. Imagine! Honest people....biggest threat of all to them.
They seem like total attention seekers to me. Sadistic people are often hypocrites and act out of a lot of fear, guilt and shame that normal people feel and go "oh. well I never want to feel like that again so I guess I'll join the human race after all."

I been living in a monastery for 12 years - be spiritual, beautiful and at peace. If the religion has something healing or edifying keep the grape and spit the seed - so to speak. Fanatics? They are a disease of teeny from old time and the same wherever and whenever they crop up. The justice that governs life usually lets them fall by their own sword in the end.
Xyxwave