Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you defy stereotypes?
I do it by not being promiscuous. In fact, I'm such a non-stereotypical gay guy that I don't even have gay sex. Hell, I don't any sex.

Take that Republicans!

Wade Wrote:I do it by not being promiscuous. In fact, I'm such a non-stereotypical gay guy that I don't even have gay sex. Hell, I don't any sex.

Take that Republicans!

So Republicans have more gay sex than you...?

hehe ;D

I like playing tackle (American) football, beer, horror movies, coups amounts of body hair, and my room is often littered with socks. I also prefer wearing tank tops, and loose shorts or loose jeans as opposed to being fashionable.

I don't defy who I am...I am who I am and if I happen to exhibit stereotypical behaviors or whatever, then I whole heartedly embrace them, as they are a part of who I am, and really have no fucks to give if somebody don't like it.

While you're sitting there trying to be something your not or restrict what you can be, Imma be over here enjoying the fuck outta my life and not a life that others try to force on me or that I force on myself to make others happy.

Uh uh gurl, ain't got the time.

I love Hair, I love E!, I love girl time with the gurls, but this doesn't define me and should not be the reason(s) you would not like someone, as that's just sad and petty bitch.

Don't be a Sad and Petty Bitch...be a full on Diva Bitch Dazzler1 and you can do dat by watching *shudder* football or fixing your Car, but doing it with no shame.

Love who you are and not who you're "suppposed" to be.

I suppose if I was any stereotype at all, it was the corporate executive type: smart suits, take control, that sort of thing. I don't know how much came naturally, but playing the game meant that I did well for myself. Maybe you grow into what you need to do to be successful, if that's what what you want. I was straight acting, of course, though most people knew I was gay and in a long term relationship. I suppose it was easier for them; they could ignore my sexuality.

I don't know, and I don't care.
Are gays supposed to be chatty people? I don't talk too much, I don't like gossip and similar things.
I'm not a dancer.
I don't scare easily as girls and gay (according to some stereotypes).
I'm not a fashionista, my hair are messed up.
And maybe other things.

I am SO anti-gay stereotype.

First off, Im tall and fat. Im no "bear", because Im not hairy...which is a big "no no" in gayland.

I drive an old truck, not a faggy clown car.
I wear Tshirts and jeans, and aside from nicer clothes I wear to work, Tshirts and jeans is all I wear.
I dont swish, flame, or fag it up when I walk or talk.
I dont have a lisp.
I dont roll my eyes at everybody who annoys me.
Although I am a bit messy, I am HIGHLY organized.
I dont "do" couture or gourmet.
I dont spend $100 to get my hair cut.
I dont buy "designer" names.
I dont get manicures or pedicures.
I dont troll bars or clubs.
I dont fuck anything I havent know for less than three months.
I am VERY picky about who I fuck, or kiss.
Judy Garland does NOTHING for me.
Dick size is not even on my top 20 of most important things in life.

And above all else, I dont measure people by their color, hairstyles, fashion, backgrounds, job they have, people they know, how much money they have, or things they can do or not do. I measure people by their personalities and traits.

Does that answer your question?

I defy stereotypes by just being myself and not giving a flying fuck what other people think of me.

I defy stereotypes by simply living and being me.

I consider myself feminine and masculine. I like to look fashionable and get myself looking nice. I also watch dramatic shows like real housewives. I like a few musicals and listen to pop music like gaga or Brittney. I also like giggling over cute guys hehe. On the other hand, I like to go exploring, play video games, archery, sports, watch action movies, martial arts, working out. I'm also very messy guy who belches every once in awhile lol. Then I'll listen to old music like the beatles or queen or stevie wonder. All that said, I'm just me, expressing different aspects of my personality.