Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you explain this?
I haven't felt any romance to any guy since at least December...yet there are times when I do have a crush on someone, but then after awhile I get bored and stop the interest altogether...I went back to online dating, but now it's like, every time I'm offered FWB (or sex of any kind)...I get turned off.

I suppose there could be something deeper to all of this...I am actually talking to some guys I met on the dating sites, but it's all "just friends"...and that's totally okay with me. My last "relationship" lasted two months, ended seven months ago and spanned 300 miles.

Best course of action: just be friends with people?

I honestly haven't had a decent relationship with anyone...well...ever.

What advice do y'all have to offer?

get comfortable with yourself, don't let yourself feel desperate to be in a relationship.

Basically continue the way you are going. It is normal to get to a point where you just want more than what is being offered on dating sites.

try to stay away from long distance, they are a lot of work and don't suit many people.

don't expect a relationship to last if it isn't built from months/years of friendship.

I have little attraction to sexual intimacy with people. there's more to people than sex. get to know people. Why dose no one want to get to know anyone else?

Also I've never had a decent relationship either. But doesn't mean I give up on love. I just try to be wise about it.

so young.... just give it time.

its not you.

its the people you are meeting or forcing yourself to be with.

relationships are not found - they just happen (to some people).

What ever you do , never give up your dignity or settle for less than you deserve.
Try being close friends first ,if things click and you feel you can trust that person ,start thinking relationship .

"FWB"????

Four White Boys?
Five Whore Bitches?
Finkle Woodbine and Beboop?
Fried Whole Bananas?

I sure wish people would stop talking in code.

MisterTinkles Wrote:"FWB"????

Four White Boys?
Five Whore Bitches?
Finkle Woodbine and Beboop?
Fried Whole Bananas?

I sure wish people would stop talking in code.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fwb

I strongly recommend getting your testosterone level checked.

It is clear that your sex drive is not at a normal male level.

Low testosterone can have a variety of undesirable effects on your health.

Believe me,
if your testosterone were at normals levels, U would have a normal, healthy sex drive, and U would automatically be more prone to fascination, and have more lasting interest in the males U find attractive.