Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you feel about hook ups?
dfiant Wrote:Even if he was wearing a mankini?

... shit.
well i'd definitely have to think about it.

hahhhhhhh

I've had one serious relationship and it was ok, but I got bored. Nothing wrong with the guy, he was gorgeous and really nice with it, and the sex was good. It's just I got bored with no variety.

I don't think it's a case of "sewing your wild oats" while you're young. I just think some people prefer one partner and some prefer lots. There's nothing wrong with having lots of partners, not do I think there's anything wrong with relationships. It's just what you prefer.

AndyBB Wrote:I don't think it's a case of "sewing your wild oats" while you're young. I just think some people prefer one partner and some prefer lots. There's nothing wrong with having lots of partners, not do I think there's anything wrong with relationships. It's just what you prefer.

I don't know... In theory it isn't bed, but with each person you have sex with you open yourself up to diseases and other issues. There are so many people who either don't know they have a disease or know but wont tell because they do't like the idea of not having sex.

But that's like saying every time you step into the road you could be killed so you're never crossing the road again. There are risks everywhere, but as long as you're safe you can't catch anything.

Personally hook-ups are not for me,but each to their own i do not judge someone for doing something if they are happy.

I don't have hook ups but I'm also far from imploring someone for it. Everyone has to choose his own way of life. However, I think it may be difficult to create a loving relationship after having sex with so many strangers so there is a lot to lose.

I'm not against having many hook ups, but simple it's not for me.
I'm more against with the bigot people who thinks: "she/he's kissing another person last week/day...Or last hour!"

LILY ALLEN:
Quote: If I told you about my sex life
You'd call me a slut
Them boys be talking ’bout their bitches
No one’s making a fuss
...It's true.

Well then.

What exactly is a hookup?
Sex with a complete stranger, never to see the person again?
Sex for sex's sake, and no emotional baggage?
Casual sex with one or more people multiple times? (A circle of fuck-buddies)

Does it matter?

Not in my opinion...

I do do hookups. I enjoy what happens because I'm careful and comfortable with whome I'm keeping company.

I have a small circle of FB's, and never at my home.

I find it easier to explore different experiences with a hookup than I did when I was involved.

Some of my hookups are into it for money, others because having broken staid sexual boundries we want to visit there again and take it to the next level.

In my world, sex is not necessarly making love.

Certainly, it does not diminish my sense of self or self worth or my opinion of my hookup.

I doubt there is anybody foolish enough to challenge me on that point...

Having said all of that, and only because I'm the only poster to post that I happen to enjoy having sex with a hookup, who, why or when or what is my and my hookup's business exclusively...

Duckkie

AndyBB Wrote:But that's like saying every time you step into the road you could be killed so you're never crossing the road again.
It's the reality of living in the world today. You do need to be careful when stepping into the road. You do need to be careful when having hookups. But the difference as I see it is that no matter how careful you are, the STD's are conniving to get inside your body, and they may succeed.

trialbyerror Wrote:I do do hookups...
I'm careful and comfortable with whome I'm keeping company...
I have a small circle of FB's, and never at my home...
In my world, sex is not necessarly making love...

I like your attitude. I'm too scared. I miss the 70's. Most of you guys weren't around, but we didn't even think about disease back then. The worst thing we had to worry about was the clap, and that was easy enough to deal with.

Personally, I am bi. I don't go out searching for one night stands. What I do look and hope for is some one who I can make a relationship with. Not neccesarily a dating relationship, but maybe a friends with benefits relationship were we have that higher level of emotional connection. I've had 2 relationships like that (since people move to and from the area). May have a third one in the works. But I also play safe and don't just jump into bed with anyone. I like getting to know the person first, meet each other and see what happens from there.