Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you find blogrolls?
I've been writing my blog for about 5 years now, and I'm about to have my previous blogs and this one combined and published into a novel of sorts that's sort of like a journey of growing up not knowing that homosexuality was frowned upon because of several factors.

I've had my blog included in a sort of blogroll called mvblogs.org that sort of publishes my blog alongside a bunch of other blogs, making it more exposed.

I just wonder if there are any other sites like those, because I need a lot more exposure for my blog; I plan to do the marketing of my book on my own and I sort of want to have a bigger reader base before I get it published!

Plus, any ideas for engaging people in a little bit more? :biggrin:

It's really nice that you've got 5years and then some, of yourself written down, and that you can look back on it.

I have like 10 secret diaries[or journals for those guys who refuse to use the term diary] filled out, going from my first year in highschool to my last. I probably might do more :biggrin: .

But I have no clue as to the ins and outs of a blog and what's good or bad, but if you want to publish/publicize it, I say good for you! Smile

I have no clue what to advise you on, but as for making it more "interactive", you could try just accepting people's topics of interest and comment on it or blog about something they've said/done or expressed.

I.e - I say to you; What's your experience with Music and then you'll reply with your personal experience, be it long or short and that way people can interact more with you and feel like you're a real person, responding to them, rather than just a face and a name with a story [not to say that's what you are ofcourse Wink ].

Of course what do I know? Smile I've had like .01% experience with blogs and similar Rofl .