Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you flirt with a guy?
Insertnamehere Wrote:Let me see

1) Sweat like crazy

2) Speak nonsense, mumble bullshit and studder

3) Do something incredibly stupid, like tripping in front of them.

4) Display the full extent of my charm, wit and social skills

Works every time, I tell you.

Oh wait...

Honestly that would work on me. It sounds fecking adorable.

Yeah I'm autistic, asking me to flirt is like asking a blind man to play darts.

Luckily that isn't a problem since I mostly like nerdy types anyway. Most of them wouldn't know I was flirting with them even if I knew how to.

TigerLover Wrote:Honestly that would work on me. It sounds fecking adorable.

Good to know I'm not completely hopeless in this world -_-
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Gemini Wrote:Maybe I should have been more specific. What I dislike is a guy who's known me for a grand total of 4 1/2 minutes grabbing my ass or running his hand up my thigh til his fingers brush my dick. What that's expressing to me is, he's looking for a quick fuck and would I please stop talking and just put out.

Touching that's a natural part of an actual conversation can be nice.
[MENTION=23954]Gemini[/MENTION] is not gonna put out till 5 minutes into the conversation. I'll keep that in mind. Wink
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Insertnamehere Wrote:Good to know I'm not completely hopeless in this world -_-

Aww shucks, you're fine. Just keep putting yourself out there and you're bound to find someone who thinks you're the sweetest thing since raspberry pie.

Also in my head I'm going to be calling you cutiepie from now on. Apologies in advance if you find this disturbing.

meridannight Wrote:[MENTION=23954]Gemini[/MENTION] is not gonna put out till 5 minutes into the conversation. I'll keep that in mind. Wink

Fish2 7 1/2 minutes if I'm playing hard-to-get Fish2

axle2152 Wrote:Well that was what I initially thought... When he said touch...I'm like what are we touching? lol Anyway, good the clarify.

Anyway, yeah that happens quite a bit. Especially at your age, much more common and harder for younger guys to contain themselves...it is just a hormone and maturity thing. At least that's my thinking on it. I am WAY more tame now than when I was...21-22 years old... I guess perspective changes too...or well it did for me.

Anyway yeah someone playing grab ass after meeting you is definitely inappropriate...

Actually, the guy who tried to pull this crap on me was closer to your age - he was 30. Sometimes, these guys think they can get away with this shit with guys my age because we're (allegedly) inexperienced, unsure of ourselves, and more easily intimidated. Not necessarily so lol......

Gemini Wrote:Actually, the guy who tried to pull this crap on me was closer to your age - he was 30. Sometimes, these guys think they can get away with this shit with guys my age because we're (allegedly) inexperienced, unsure of ourselves, and more easily intimidated. Not necessarily so lol......

Well guys can be pigs and creeps at any age. I have had plenty of older guys be very lewd...and no not all young guys act immature, but generally speaking younger guys are less mature...just the way it is..

Mind you I'm not picking on anyone here but I can't tell you how many times I have heard "I'm very mature for my age" coming from someone who just turned 21 and well turns out they act like someone who just turned 21. I have been very disappointed by guys who are 28...32...whatever. I think the big problem is just lack of self control and poor character.

On the other hand there are guys who are 4-5 years younger than me who are just wired in sort to speak, level headed, know what they want, know where they're headed and know how to get it...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Yeesh! Too much thinking going on here.

You talk to him. Do a lot of listening. Try and use the eyes to engage his.

Slobber a lot.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Yeesh! Too much thinking going on here.

You talk to him. Do a lot of listening. Try and use the eyes to engage his.

Slobber a lot.

Me think too much? Nah

I don't slobber....that's comes later Evil_lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!