Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you flirt with a guy?
So how do you do it? Without being too obvious?
Wednesday is coming soon, and I'll probably go to the nerd store in town, where the guy I chat with quite a bit when I'm there might be. Not sure if he will, he was talking about going on vacation again soon.

But in case I come across someone else I'd like to catch their attention. How to? Tongue
Well obvious flirting advices is welcome too.

No idea, I just talk to them and it comes naturally.

I can only flirt to guys that are interested in me aswell as me liking them. Just don't get to dirty. Sexual talk comes off a little awkward I find. Might be okay later on I guess.

A lot of it is in your expression and body language. Sometimes it's like teasing.

What it shouldn't be, especially with a guy you don't know that well, is heavy sexual innuendo. Or touching. I mean, briefly touching a guy's arm might be OK, but anything more can backfire on you.

I usually don't. And when someone is flirting with me I made like I didn't get the "indirects".
I know that I have to fix that, but I don't want to, so... meh.

badly...

buy a drink
smile, eye contact
touch his arm or shoulder or something

I don't flirt with guys, I get flirted by guys...

[Image: tumblr_o5ztk53wtn1qfohf1o1_500.gif]

I guess I don't really know how to flirt to be honest... I always feel very anxious around guys I like... I mean I eventually get over it and become more comfortable and I suppose that's when I flirt. I guess I just worry that it will come off as either cheesy or be deemed inappropriate.

I usually AM oblivious to people flirting with me...Perhaps that's why I am single? All the guys who flirt with me thought I didn't like them or something.... Hmmm
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I'm guessing some of the ways girls flirt with guys could work.
Especially the eye contact thing and slight touching on arm. And definitly laughing at his jokes.
http://www.wikihow.com/Flirt These point seems pretty good.
Eye contact, compliments, and regular conversations.

I'm not so oblivious to it when girls flirt with me anymore, though it doesn't happen much Tongue
I'm more oblivious about it if a guy flirts with me though, probably because that's something I'm definitly not used to hehe.
When on my way home today, a girl at one of the bus stops I wait at moved on the bench in the stop. Not a big bench. So maybe she wanted me to sit next to her. Though she was too young. Looked like she had just started high school, so not 18 yet. But it's nice to think she wanted me to come over and chat with her xD

kindy64 Wrote:badly...

buy a drink
smile, eye contact
touch his arm or shoulder or something

That's not a bad approach at all. You're showing interest but not being pushy or obnoxious.

I would be much more comfortable responding to that approach than to assholes in clubs who start in with all the sexual shit. Some guy I've never seen before looking at me like I'm the Saturday night special at the steakhouse and saying, "Oh, man, I would LOVE to do you" is NOT a turn on.

Gemini Wrote:That's not a bad approach at all. You're showing interest but not being pushy or obnoxious.

I would be much more comfortable responding to that approach than to assholes in clubs who start in with all the sexual shit. Some guy I've never seen before looking at me like I'm the Saturday night special at the steakhouse and saying, "Oh, man, I would LOVE to do you" is NOT a turn on.

I always figured the worst way to approach someone is being desperate for sex...

I've never been all that promiscuous, so the direct approach would never have appealed. I've always wanted dates, companionship, to go along with sex. So, I want to get to know you before we get to that.

When I was hooking up on grindr it was always, "hi, how's it going?" as a starter. Or, if I thought they were cute or sexy, "hey sexy, how's it going?"