Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find a relationship is really that hard?
^^^ What don't you want to support me and put me in the lifestyle I would like to become accustomed too? And here I thought you loved me!

brazilian Wrote:Hey there guys! I'm Junior its my first time here, and I was reading something and end up here, my problem is the following...For some reason it seems I'm not relationship material, I don't know whats wrong with me (or the guys I date) but almost anything move foward, it would be with me or its really general with you guys all?

I mean I kind feel its ME, like I'm not pretty enough or kind enogh, Well actually after a couple of years I'm kind of feeling hopeless, hahaha.

I mean its really that hard of find a LTR/Relationship? Or its just me? I'm ugly? I'm too far away? I'm unavailable? WTF is going on?

Thankyou y'all already! Hase

Spend your time alone developing a good relationship with yourself so when "that guy" comes along you won't have to unpack a lot of baggage and drama....or be too bitter to recognize him.

A friend told me something that she said worked for her: Write on paper the top things you would like in a relationship. You'll start subconsciously seeking those things and will inevitably find them.

brazilian Wrote:Hey there guys! I'm Junior its ......
Hase

It is hard, that's for sure..
.... but one day things simply happen..
(like a small miracle called love)

brazilian Wrote:Hey there guys! I'm Junior its my first time here, and I was reading something and end up here, my problem is the following...For some reason it seems I'm not relationship material, I don't know whats wrong with me (or the guys I date) but almost anything move foward, it would be with me or its really general with you guys all?

I mean I kind feel its ME, like I'm not pretty enough or kind enogh, Well actually after a couple of years I'm kind of feeling hopeless, hahaha.

I mean its really that hard of find a LTR/Relationship? Or its just me? I'm ugly? I'm too far away? I'm unavailable? WTF is going on?

Thankyou y'all already! Hase

Don't feel bad. I've never been in a relationship. But I have had hell of time getting to know and love myself. I figure timing is everything, particularly if you're doing your part.

If experience has taught me anything, it's that a large majority of gay guys are only interested in one thing, and are almost incapable of committing to a relationship.

I promise you that Mr. Right is out there, so don't give up. He'll find you when you least expect it Wink