Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you get there?
And by there I mean how do you reach orgasm? (whether by masturbation or sex with someone)

My mind usually wanders? during sex. But not in a bad way. Its like a freeing of my mind to imagine sex with just about anyone including my bf. Its not something Id wanna do probably in real life but its just a fantasy.

I usually imagine Harry Shum and Chord Overstreet from Glee and me and my bf having a fourway.

Or I imagine Taylor Lautner and the wolf pack and myself and my bf having an all out orgy.

That usually does the trick. What about you?

Self-Love: Visual aids help a good deal but are not necessary. I usually get there by imagining situations and feelings rather than by viewing images alone.

Sex: N/A. I'll get back to you on that one.

Thats for ME to know.....

and for Hugh Jackman to find out!!!

Nothing is worse than boring sex. If your having thoughts like that maybe you need to tlak to your boyfriend about trying new things.

Undreamt Wrote:Nothing is worse than boring sex. If your having thoughts like that maybe you need to tlak to your boyfriend about trying new things.

our sex isnt boring, I think most people imagine other scenarios during sex with their partner I get off on the combination of the feeling of being with him and the fantasies I have in my mind.