Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you get there?
I thought you were going somewhere else with that title XD;;;

I love traveling, but I have a major fear of driving myself, so I usually play front passenger and just spend the entire time talking about nothing to keep the driver alert (it helped a lot when me and my mother got lost a few years back and it took us twice as long to get home from Paduka to Louisville (both in Kentucky, but on opposite ends). My mom told me if I didn't stop talking, she probably would've fallen asleep at the wheel or something.
When I'm traveling further than surrounding states though, I find plane rides to be relaxing.

I walk every where mostly. Do not have my liscense because of health reasons but I do have a lot of friends who offer me rides but I usally just walk or ride my mountain bike to town.

Depends. I drive quite a bit, but when I'm in school I take the train downtown as it's cheaper and less of a hassle. I go to school smack dab in the center of downtown Portland, and driving there kind of blows... although, based upon my experiences last week, it's not nearly as bad as driving in downtown Seattle. That is a whole other kind of hell on its own.

Car, yes. Walk sometimes (mostly with the dog). Skate if it's to school or downtown (which I live close to).

I also visit all of you in your dreams via the astral plane.

Which reminds me: Mister Tinkles.... that one the other night about the kangaroo, the maple syrup and Wilford Brimley... just... wow.

Wellllll where I live there's lots of hills but from a to b is usually not very far so I walk most of the time or catch a bus

I travel long distance by planes,whenever it's available. It's my first choice of transportation,I just love planes~! Next to it would be bus in my country,although if I live in Japan,South Korea or China,bullet train would definitely be my second choice~ The train in my country is just so so slow,even slower than bus,and people usually take it cause it's so cheap.

On shorter distance,by train whenever it's available,or bus if it's convenient and I'm not in rush (bus here sucks,they don't follow a good schedule),and by taxi if I'm in rush or wanting a lil bit of comfort~
I get to my faculty from my dorm in university via bus,since it's cheap and quite reliable.

Also,by all mean,walking is in all of the above choice,I'll only choose to walk a considerable long distance if there's no other transport or it's not a distance worthy of riding transport~ Rolleyes

Oh,as for car,I'll use it if there's no train linking to that destination (usually somewhere in the city),but I don't have car at my university,only at my hometown (and there's no train in the city),so I only ride car to get to anywhere when I'm back home~

Wade Wrote:I also visit all of you in your dreams via the astral plane.

I wondered who that was. it's all starting to make sense now...

Drive my car mostly , walk or ride my bike.

Merseyside has a really good public transport infrastructure.

Bus, rail (Normal and underground) and even a Ferry over the river.

For £4.80 you can travel by bus all over the region from midnight to midnight - if that's what you're into!

I dabble in a little bit of everything. But on a day to day basis I live pretty near where I want to be, so generally choose to walk. If I can, I'll walk to most places.