Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you know?
Ok so I know I had decided I was going to back off of this guy and all, and honestly all I've been doing the past few days is talking to him, cracking an occasional joke, and other wise just being me. Well since then he has started "upping his game," or at least I think he has. He's been making "references" to me and him having more than a friendship, rubbing up against me, and not by accident (trust me on that one Wink ), and tonight he actually grabbed my butt! Now I've seen straight guys pat their buddies on the rear during a sports event, but never actually full on grab a guys butt! And it wasn't just a quick goose either! He got him a whole handful! And quite honestly, my heart skipped a beat and I had to remind myself that there were other people standing there.

I'd say he's interested, no doubt, so now it's up to you how you handle it. You have to decide your next move, and the consequences of what ever you determine. Emotions are involved, so it's hard to think with a clear head. Take a deep breath and go slow moving forward.

Good luck...

Maverick Wrote:I'd say he's interested, no doubt, so now it's up to you how you handle it. You have to decide your next move, and the consequences of what ever you determine. Emotions are involved, so it's hard to think with a clear head. Take a deep breath and go slow moving forward.

Good luck...

It definetly is hard, dealing with all these emotions and trying to sort out all of this. I've been nothing but an emotional basket case for the last two or three weeks. And while I know it's ok for a guy to show emotions, I don't like "flip flopping" back and forth like I am.

Your post here has also helped me as I am in a similar situation.

I've read a few of your post responses and find you to be a VERY intelligent person!

Keep responding, you will help many!

Thank you!!!

TLC1970JAN Wrote:Your post here has also helped me as I am in a similar situation.

I've read a few of your post responses and find you to be a VERY intelligent person!

Keep responding, you will help many!

Thank you!!!

Thank you for your kind words. They are greatly appreciated. And I'm glad I can be of help to you, even in my emotional wreck right now Smile

Ok now I feel stupid just saw that was to Bowyn

So I ALMOST told him last night! It started off with me telling him that me and the wife are "not on best of terms" at the moment (although she thinks things are better Rolleyes ) and then I told him that basically I'm just staying with her at this time for the kids. We had to be a little bit more sneaky last night as far as our "flirting" game went because the wife was there and backstage, but we did talk a bit. I was almost at the point that I was going to tell him what had been going on when he started talking about his dad being homophobic (long story on how that came up) and it "scared me off" from telling him.

Oh crap!! I think I may have messed up. I've been talking with him some more about the difficulties I've been having lately, being as vague as possible, but I let slip thaty wife had turned my parents against me in all of this. Now he wants to know how she did this and I can't think of a way to tell him without coming out to him. And I'm not so sure I'm ready to do that. I don't want him to take anything wrong and it ruin the friendship. I don't know what to do!!!

I don't think you will ruin the friendship, just be honest with him. More than likely he already has a few things figured out, and it hasn't scared him away yet...

I'm gonna try to talk to him tonight! It's funny, I'm more nervous about telling him than I was when I told my family!