Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you open your third eye?
Genersis Wrote:Personally, I would say the same about saying it does exist.

So do i, and am in the middle somewhat, agreeing with miles, and wayden Big Grin

bluefox4000 Wrote:I've heard of it. Nice thought......but it does not exist. Yet another construct of us humans.

Mick

I'd like to think you are quite wrong. It is believe that the pineal gland is the 3rd eye. I believe this. There's more to reality that mets our two eyes.

OK it doesn't matter if it dose or doesn't exist. How dose one use it. This is mostly a thread for the believers.

Kiid Wrote:OK it doesn't matter if it dose or doesn't exist. How dose one use it. This is mostly a thread for the believers.

I dont think you’ll get the awnsers here, though if you find out let us know yeah :-)

I vaguely recall a meditation of a flower in or above the forehead (while facing up, eyes closed) that was blooming, and as one bloom ended another began in a cycle. It's supposed to focus energy on the third eye that helps it to open (but it's also like a muscle, it has to build up).

I suppose a similar meditation could work on the pineal gland in a biofeedback way. I very vaguely recall reading of a meditation seeing it glow a certain color while chanting something (probably doesn't matter what).

The main thing would be to meditate until the rest of the world fades. If you have a tendency to "forget to come back" (so that an hour could pass when you only meant to do it a few minutes, but this is very unlikely unless you've done it awhile, usually the problem for beginners is to keep at it without stray thoughts intruding) you can set a timer so you don't keep wondering how long you've been doing it.

Kiid Wrote:I'd like to think you are quite wrong. It is believe that the pineal gland is the 3rd eye. I believe this. There's more to reality that mets our two eyes.

It's quite alright by me.....I just never believe any of this stuff. But hey.....more power to yaWink

Mick