Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you sleep? Clothed or naked?
Ok, for me the foreign/local, liberal/conservative whatever thing is irrelevant...

2 things determine my sleep clothing habits:

1.- I am thermally overloaded....too much heat production...blame it on my thyroids or something...

2.- my house has poor insulation....

sooooooo......summers are either undies or naked depending on how warm I feel...usually can cope with undies, sometimes I just have to take them off....roughly 50/50 throughout the summer time..

Winters (about -5°C) I spend them clothed. A t-shirt and long pijama bottoms..and I may have to put on something else on top at 4-5 AM..

I have a hard time getting to sleep without a shirt on for some reason.

trialbyerror Wrote:On the off chance somebody climbes into the wrong bed (mine), believe me, I don't want any "roadblocks".... Hubba-hubba-smiley

Filing this in the back of my mind for future reference.....
Evilgrin1

Wade Wrote:Usually in boxers and T-Shirt. I've tried sleeping naked a few times and it's just... weird. Too much me.

Grrrrrrr
:eyebrow-wiggle-smil

I tried sleep naked once, don't want to do it again. I'm cold without my boxers and T-shirt.

Edward Wrote:I tried sleep naked once, don't want to do it again. I'm cold without my boxers and T-shirt.

That's strange, even when I was in your country many, many years ago, I remember your houses being extremely well insulated, even triple glazed windows.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:That's strange, even when I was in your country many, many years ago, I remember your houses being extremely well insulated, even triple glazed windows.

Well I suppose you didn't visit every single house.

underwear :p nothing else. I've tried naked, but couldn't fall asleep

I love sleeping in the nude! comfy and carefree! i wake up and walk around the house nude, well, only if im alone haha

Edward Wrote:Well I suppose you didn't visit every single house.

No, you're quite correct, it was just a general impression I got.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams