Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you sleep? Clothed or naked?
I usually sleep in my underwear.

Naked when the circumstances are right.

It varies for me.

It's hard to keep my room warm in winter like weather/temperatures (which is literally like 6-8 months long where I live), so if it's freezing I wear pajamas, so I don't wake up in the morning ice cold when I get out of bed.

Now I've bought a little space heater, so it's a matter of preference.

I like the clean feeling of pajamas sometimes, and other times I just like the free feelings of wearing nothing. Often I make something of a compromise wear underwear. It depends on my feelings at the time. Smile

The only thing I never do is wear socks...Unless it's really freezing! That's pretty gross, and can be unhealthy.

I should point out that if I ever get a BF, and we were sleeping in the same bed... naked might be better ^_^

Woollyhats Wrote:I like the clean feeling of pajamas sometimes, and other times I just like the free feelings of wearing nothing. Often I make something of a compromise wear underwear. It depends on my feelings at the time. Smile

Nothing quite like the feeling of slipping naked between my beautiful, freshly laundered, French linen sheets. Oh luxury!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

BYoNexus Wrote:I should point out that if I ever get a BF, and we were sleeping in the same bed... naked might be better ^_^

Logical. So, get yourself a BF fast!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Sleep in jus my boxers tried nude many times in summer but it feels different and I'm a light sleeper so it tends to keep me awake which is never good with work in the morning... However at the mo I keep getting under the covers fully dressed to keep warm Infront of the tele and end up falling asleep till like 3am never a good feeling...

I sleep in a negligee on warm nights, and generally just my little silk boxer briefs, cause I like to feel fancy, but sometimes just the negligee.

Cooler temperatures and around the house, I wear pajama bottoms and a cute little silk/thin shirt. Like the pic of me in my profile.

I just hate cumbersome heavy clothes, so I tend to wear light clothes, not to mention my environment is generally summer all year round lol

I like to just sleep in my undies if the weather permits, if not I tend to wear a pair of basketball shorts and a tshirt if I need them. never could sleep naked.

I'm just not going to read anything and just tell everyone I sleep naked. I like the free feeling u.u

It depends really, in the winters I sleep with a shirt
and some sweat-shorts.

Summer or warmer weather, undies/shorts no shirt.

It varies~