Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you sleep? Clothed or naked?
I'm as naked as a Blue jay while sleeping at home, but wear pajamas when sleeping away from home.
We Have Elvis !!

I have sleeping pants and sleeping shorts. All are 100% cotton and about ten sizes larger than I need. All have cords/string for tying (synching up the waist).

When I get into bed I untie the cord and let them go loose. When I get up, I immediately tie the string cord to keep my pants/shorts up.

Why? Because I woke up to a smoke filled room once when I was nude, and most likely would have died trying to find something to wear if I didn't actually stumble over something while hunting in choking smoke for my pants.

I was nearly immediately disoriented, while I had lived in that apartment three years and always shed my cloths onto the chair, I got turned around rapidly and couldn't find the chair. that learning experience learned me that as comfortable sleeping in the nude can be, dying from smoke inhalation while trying to find something to wear before leaving a burning building is far, far less comfortable.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I have sleeping pants and sleeping shorts. All are 100% cotton and about ten sizes larger than I need. All have cords/string for tying (synching up the waist).

When I get into bed I untie the cord and let them go loose. When I get up, I immediately tie the string cord to keep my pants/shorts up.

Why? Because I woke up to a smoke filled room once when I was nude, and most likely would have died trying to find something to wear if I didn't actually stumble over something while hunting in choking smoke for my pants.

I was nearly immediately disoriented, while I had lived in that apartment three years and always shed my cloths onto the chair, I got turned around rapidly and couldn't find the chair. that learning experience learned me that as comfortable sleeping in the nude can be, dying from smoke inhalation while trying to find something to wear before leaving a burning building is far, far less comfortable.

Oh darn!!! that just ruins all my fun.... I like chasing firetrucks just so I can gawk at the naked men standing around outside of burning buildings... (smile)..
We Have Elvis !!

I usually sleep in just my underwear.

If I had a cuddle-buddy, however, I'd be more inclined to go naked Biggrina

Naked! Nothing, IMO, is more of a killjoy than sleeping next to a guy who has underwear on.

Anyone interested in sleeping over to find out :p

Pyjamas are cute and all but in my country they seem to get left behind by more or less everyone, usually as they grow up. Sleeping naked sounds kind of appealing during summer but otherwise... I don't know,

I sleep in very loose fitting pyjamas,

It's not about what I wear, it's just important that I feel clean. So I always have to wear clean pyjamas, and take a hot shower before bed, otherwise i can't sleep.

I just noticed that sleeping in a shirt or singlet will make it quickly worn out! Now my favorite black singlet got loose...

I think chest naked is preferable. I don't want running butt naked if there is an emergency, like earthquake and fire.

If I am on my own I wear boxers. If my bf. Stays or I stay at his I sleep naked.