Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personality Types Poll
I have taken the Meyers-Briggs personality test many times over the years and I always come back with INFJ... Of course, people DO change over time and my guess is that now that I said that I would return a different result because I just said I always get INFJ lol. Anyway, I'd say if you have taken the test several times over a long period of time it might be correct after all, but otherwise yes you could be mistyped....or typo?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I did the test a couple of times in the early 00s and my code was always the same:

ISTP - the Virtuoso

The description fits me to a T - not. More so-so.
I’m not particularly mechanically interested nor talented (left handed), but pretty analytical. I like my habits. But I’m an off the charts Introvert 90+%, while the Sensing, Thinking and Perception traits are pretty low 0 - 25% if I remember correctly
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

The part that gets me every time is  where it says my type is very hard to get to know - I work hard pretending that is not the case but in the end I am an introvert pretending to be an extrovert to protect the introvert.

I also suck at details and ignore them but I am really good at assessing and seeing the the big picture. I wonder how they get stuff like this that seems so obscure so correct?