Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you spend your weekends?
Hi Guys Smile

How do you usually spend your weekends or off-days? Smile

As for me, I like to cook meals based on some new recipes which I found online.

I used to go to cinemas once in a while to watch movies. But I switched to watching movies at home after the pandemic.

I also like to read comics. Tintin, Garfield and Foxtrot are my favourites. Smile

Gardening is my relaxation go to activity. 

I also like to shop at estate sales - I collect alot of "stuff" but it is harder to find the things I collect these days - still fun to look though
[-] The following 1 member Likes eastofeden's post:
  • soulfulriver

Usually write, spend time outdoors or with my dogs. Sometimes I like to go on an adventure like driving to someplace I never been before. I have my preferred kind of shows to watch and books and comics to read too. I also cook, so on weekends I might try cooking something more elaborate than I usually make.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Chase's post:
  • soulfulriver

At the moment I don't do a lot at the weekends. If i's dry tomorrow I might go and have two half pints at a pub where I live and go for a wonder all where I live.
Tonight I'm just talking to a mate who is larking on here somewhere (Dan), apart from that, that's all I'm doing on my Saturday night.
[-] The following 1 member Likes artyboy's post:
  • soulfulriver

Work on Saturday, day off on Sunday and talking to my good mate.
An eye for an eye
[-] The following 2 members Like Dan1980's post:
  • artyboy, soulfulriver

I usually just relax in the apartment, maybe see some friends.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 2 members Like CellarDweller's post:
  • artyboy, soulfulriver

I like going out for long walks over the weekend, and usually end up at my favourite coffee shop, where I'll sit at a table outside and read a chapter or two of whatever book I'm reading, and generally watch the world go by.

Then stay up late playing computer games with my two best friends, catching up with them on a call, usually until the sun starts coming up and I can hear the birds outside and wonder where the time went  Big Grin
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 2 members Like Bookworm's post:
  • artyboy, soulfulriver

I bake a lot on the weekends. But I'm trying to slow down because I'm out of people to give away my baked goods. Additionally, it is not advisable to even in contact with people outside as we're under lockdown (since last year and still ongoing). Covid running rampant in here.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Jay's post:
  • soulfulriver

No special weekend activities, it just feels quieter ‘out there’.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bhp91126's post:
  • soulfulriver