Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do your dreams end?
Well, the title kinda says it all. The end of a dream is the most vivid part for me.
Some dreams have me fighting for my life, and I end up getting killed.
Sometimes I become aware that I'm in a dream, and simply resurface from the sea of the subconscious. What about you?
(Please no sexy dreams here)

When I have non-stressful dreams they don't seem to end just fade away and I don't remember the exact point where they stop. Sometimes the dream would rewind and play things over in random patterns which might contribute to why I can't remember specific end-points.

However when there's a very stressful active dream or nightmare, they nearly always end at the peak of a crescendo it seems. For example I had a nightmare where random scenes of people drumming very loudly in different places and in trance-like states kept jumping about and it was very frightening but i woke up in the middle of the drumming.

So i guess there are two general ways they end for me Smile

for me if its a good dream it just fades away and if its a bad one like the one i had the other night where i was witnessing my own execution the guy put a gun to my head and i heard a bang and saw a bright flash and woke up (oddly enough i had a massive headache when i woke up)

Most of my dreams (all the way through, beginnings, middles and ends) can best be described as phantasmagoric. When I'm having them, they seem so real and lifelike that I could almost swear I was actually experiencing them. It doesn't matter how surreal the dream is either, it still feels as real to me as touching the back of my hand just now did.

However, upon waking, I can only remember fragmented pieces of the dream, and its such a jumbled, wispy mess, I can't make heads or tails of what the remaining fleeting images mean or signify.

If they're good dreams they fade away. If they're nightmares they linger.

Lately I wake up screaming.

A few morning I have woken up feeling warm and fuzzy.

Typically my dreams (and nightmares) wake-up - screaming or otherwise.

usually with me waking up suddenly and crying ...

In frustration. Love to finish one of those good ones :biggrin:

My dreams are mostly very emotional having someone to hold and love me, And mostly end with me waking up and being very upset because it was a dream after all and I just so wish that the dream was true.
frustration Yes indeed. I just want somone be it a friend or partner to hug me when I am sad and to be with to have a good laugh. (I have never had a relationship be it gay or straight and I am 43)
Dreams mostly end for me as you can see with very strong emotions.

My dreams would probably freak most people out, some would say they are nightmares but to me, its possibilities. my dreams dont normally end, they get interupted. by me waking up for no reason or i feel my partner moving brings me out of my dream, and once awakened that dream is gone and if i fall asleep again a new one takes it place.

I had a friend who tried to define what my dreams ment but even he told me, my dreams are extremely vivid, since my mind creates everything, even down to the last lightbulb. Freaked him out tbh