Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does a guy find like minded men in his area
Im a mature man, in my early 70s, Bi-sexual, living near Missoula, Montana who has been interested in finding a man close willing to teach me and share with me the pleasures of m2m sexual elements. How can I find someone?

-if you choose do something and your partner dosnt know this is showing disrespect for your life. Think of how intertwined you are with your family emotionally and economically.
-how would you feel if you infected your partner with a STD/HIV. would you wear a condemn with your straight partner... no.

your local LGBT organization;
gaymontana.org 127 N Higgins Ave # 202 Missoula, MT 59802 406 543-2224

i have liked this dating site; okcupid.com

I am sorry but I agree with pellez on this one.
You state that you are in a straight relationship at the moment.
Being Bi does not give anyone the right to cheat.

montman56 Wrote:Im a mature man, in my early 70s, Bi-sexual, living near Missoula, Montana who has been interested in finding a man close willing to teach me and share with me the pleasures of m2m sexual elements. How can I find someone?

Gay bars/clubs, LGBT community groups, at work, at the library, um have any hobbies say woodworking? Then take a class or find other hobbyists that get together (face to face, not just on the net).

Every partner I was with I met from someplace OTHER than a gay bar/club etc.

Also when I entered into relationships with guys I really wasn't looking for a relationship at the time. I was looking to meet new people and make friends only. Dating, sex, relationship - furthest thing from my mind.

I suspect there is a lot to the 'he smells of desperation' notion. There are behaviors and actions that a person who is actively seeking a partner does that 'warns' people off. Those who are not actively seeking anything more than a friend will behave differently.

I won't lecture on monogamy, at your age I suspect you know full well about betrayal of trust and how it can affect relationships.

Welcome! Wavey