Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does a hook up work?
It seem's like a dumb question but how does it work. It seems to me that it would be really ackward to go see someone for a one night stand without ever really knowing them..?

It is awkward but it is also dangerous. That person is a stranger and you have no idea about their sexual history, and if you ask 9 times out of 10 they're going to lie about it. It's better to get to know a person before jumping in bed with them.

At your age I wouldn't endorse getting involved with hookups. However, if you insist on doing it, meet in a public place and try to avoid going to someone's home, use a hotel or bathhouse where you will be able to leave without much trouble if you choose to call it off. Also, be safe.

kentucky_boy85 Wrote:Oh yea and NEVER have sex in a public place, that's a very good way to land yourself in jail. There are a lot of undercover cops posing as gay men on the net who will lure naive men into this trap.

Wow I didn't know they did that.

But in my experiences, it's difficult for me to open up to someone I barely know. So my personal preference is to not hookup, but just to clarify, hooking up doesn't always mean the other person is someone you just met/don't know. You have a lot of time, but in the meantime just work within your comfort zone and take it slowly. It's all a choice, so just trust your gut and know what your body and your feelings are telling you.

Trust yourself - if you don't feel comfortable there's no shame in waiting a bit longer.

different pople have different prefereces, if its all just physical then you don't really need to know too much about them, as long as your safe and you don't do anything your not comfortble with then i don't see what the problem is.

personally i don't have much interest in it but you can just just how popular grinder, scruff and other proximity phone apps are to realise how common it is

Im not into that thing also...
But we have our own choices and preferences, some might prefer to do that also out of curiosity..

It is usually common in bars/pubs when you meet and knew someone, flirted, and maybe had a drink together. Next thing, it would lead to bed. That's it, not that they dont really know anything about each other, maybe just a sum up of things about themselves that would make both comfortable..

But yeah, its dangerous. He might be a psycho or killer, you cant really tell. Lol. So be cautious and do not trust too much.

I was just curious on how it worked I'm not really interested in hookup's myself couldn't see myself hooking up with random people without having known them

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_wheel

I fear my experiences are pretty few. Both times (yes it was only two) we met at a bar and we went to their place, and they pretty much initiated/lead and I followed.

I had to insist on the condom use in both cases, both wanted to talk me out of it, the second wasn't for that so we 'settled' on oral.

The first kicked me out in the morning, we parted both saying we would hook up again (I saw him over a month later at a bar, we nodded, I guess both too embarrassed to talk?)

The second pretty much said goodbye right after getting off.

Both cases I had more than a few drinks to screw up the courage to accept such offers.

Yes awkward, a bit humiliating. For me totally unsatisfying in both cases.

Pretty much the same, except the bar was in or near a truck stop and, we went to either my truck or his then, went in the truck stop and got separate showers.