Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does cum taste?
Im wondering if i tried sucking dick if id wanna swallow or not. Seems hot but so nasty too. lol. :confused:

Hope this thread isnt against the rules on here or something.

Have you tried tasting your own?

No, usually i want to but afterwards i lose interest to try.

Be determined to try ya own... Cum is a plain flavour... Its nothing scary and once ya do it usually end up hooked lol

When it is fresh, it tastes very sweet and creamy. It is also much thicker when it is fresh. When your partner has not ejaculated in weeks, it can be yellowish, more runny, and have a salty flavour.

The best way to find out is to try your own . . . . . . . . I always eat mine.

I used to not like the taste of cum, but a trick i learnt is spray some mouth freshener in your mouth up to an hour before tasting. The mintyness of the mouth freshener overwhelms the more pungent flavors leaving only the sweetness. Makes cum taste like liquid sugar.

Personally I can't stand the way it tastes. It might be an acquired taste (like squid, alcohol, salsa dancing, or classical music), but for now I think it's awful. It feels like it leaves a film in my throat and it smells sort of like chlorine.

Try to take it with some hard-liquor like voldka. The nasty taste of alcohol will help to fix the strong taste of cum