Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does giving oral sex feels like?
Haha, well, unless there's a hygiene problem it's probably EXACTLY what you think it'll feel like. Being unexperienced is not a big deal so just tell him that. If you do anything the wrong way it's no big deal, he'll just tell you what to change to make it better! Smile

As soon as it brushes your lips it will come (no pun intended)

Peel a banana and practise on that. It will be about the size of a man's penis, unless he's really big or the banana's small... See how you can avoid putting the teeth on the surface of the fruit. Plenty of spit is needed, so don't have a dry mouth, of course.

Use your tongue to excite the head, and the shaft, to lick or wrap, or lap...

Then most people think that just licking and sucking will do the job. While the sensations are certainly very pleasant, you might need to remember to use your hand and fingers up and down his shaft to keep the blood pumping, the excitement happy and you'll definitely know when you're getting there, because the texture of his penis will change and get very much more tense and ready.

Lastly, if you don't want to swallow, or are not sure you want to swallow, retrieve the penis before he ejaculates. Ask him to tell you when he's going to do so, if you're not sure. And finish the job off with your hand. Have towels or handkerchiefs within easy reach.
Good luck, good suck. Confusedmiley-eating-icecr

princealbertofb Wrote:Peel a banana and practise on that. It will be about the size of a man's penis,

Just make sure that there's nobody who can see you while you do that...or you may lose your dignity untill the end of your life :biggrin:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Its like swallowing a large chunk of meat...

but mind momma usually told us often as kids its not nice to speak with one's mouthful.

I never speak to or with my mouthfuls... I sometime speak with my mouth full, and that's a different experience. I don't want anyone thinking I'm crazy doing all that talking to food...

pellaz Wrote:[Image: original.png]
(carbohydrates-11 milligrams)so, does that mean i have to give myself insulin every time i preform oral?:biggrin:

Vigilias Wrote:Just know this: "Blow" is just a figure of speech!

That is not altogether true.. once wet and 'sensitized' a little blowing can drive a man crazy.... Not that I would know I'm all pure and innocent in these sorts of matters...

And yes I do have a bridge in a place called Brooklyn I need to sell for cheap.