Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does it feel ?
posterpicture Wrote:Get a big cucumber, dip it in lube, stick it in your ass.
That s how you know.

Ok, I know this is humour, but it is deep exaggeration, lol.
A human penis is about - what? - 4-5 inches in girth? It would be better to find something that looks a bit like your own erect penis to play with.

But I'm not sure that any sex toy ever really replaces the real thing or the real experience, and what's more, it doesn't replace the warmth nor the human being attached to said penis. :frown: There s far more to a man on man encounter than the sum of all its pieces.

seeker77 Wrote:i dont even dare put my finger in . and i only want someone to do it to me so its kinda forced , if not then i wont dare . is it normal ?

That may be because you also have a fantasy of being forced into submission, or forced into having anal sex. Actually being forced is not really so much fun, as it could be "rape". Nothing good comes out of a rape.

In the best experience you would be in control of what goes into your back passage. If you're finding it hard to put anything bigger than a finger, then imagine what it would be like to have three fingers all at once.

No, I think you need to take all the time you need to feel comfortable about penetration and if it's a little painful, at first, you need to take control of how, how much and when anyone penetrates you.

I've found that experimenting with things first was one way of knowing that I'd be comfortable enough with it, but if you do that, make sure that it's not something that's going to stay stuck in your backside. The emergency wards of hospitals have seen many a strange case of men with odd objects up their rectums. Sometimes, they have suggested very delicate and hurtful proceedures to get the objects out. It's no legend.

Try anything you want but think about safety first (and lube is the key word here anyway!).

Take care, Seeker.

best short anwser i can give is it feels like it does when you jack off but amplafied like 100 times
which to some that too exerated so from 2 to 100 times better but the feeling dosent lAST SUCH A SHORT TIME AND FOR ME IT LASTS like 5 times as long and then when i am with some one and feel their body still quivering from the pleasure andexitement it is a compleat ted feeling rather than the quick ending of jacking off alone then also you can relax in your livers arms till you start getting excited and try to get back to that peak of pleasure

Amazing on both accounts Smile.

I don't mean to be a smart ass but like the other guys said, it's really hard to describe. You gotta try it yourself.

seeker77 Wrote:hi guys can you share how does it feel to have sex either as a top or bottom , I have never done it so I wanna know how it feel . lol
Or maybe you want to teach me ? Can also lol :pp

There is more than the physical sensations.

If done with the right person there is indescribable intimacy. You are so close together, but still have an urgency to get closer. Its like you want to have your body absorb the other... But that still doesn't describe the wholeness of it all.

There is pure animal need, mixed with deep desire to be with that person.

Its nothing like masturbation, masturbation is best described as a crumb, compared to the whole cake you get with another.

Personally, I like the feeling of both.

Go to a sex shop and get a dildo or vibrator and that will be more like the feeling than a carrot, it won't be just like a cock but it will be close. Or even better find a guy that is experienced and willing to do you and that will be a good way to learn how it feels. Being versatile I can honestly say that both being a top and a bottom are amazing, I love both.

The only way to truly know how gay sex feels is to find out for yourself.

If your too impatient for that, go buy a dildo, a pocket bussy, some lube, and go experiment.

ABC 123