Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does one know they are really gay?
i dont understand why do my replies have to me approved? I responded but it doesnt show up it wasnt even bad....

I think it's because you're new. Happened to me when I first joined as well Wink.

I think you have to have at least 50 posts before you can "do" anything on here.

ah thank you Smile

Wow I got 50 posts in one sitting tonight oosp!!!

Miles Wrote:so the only way to really know someone is gay is if they tell you outright. Or if they're a dude sucking your dick or a girl eating another girl out.

That made me LOL for real! Do you find it hard to switch back and forth from dating women and men? same goes with the sex? do you prefer one gendar to be with over the other just slightly?

Ghost Wrote:That made me LOL for real! Do you find it hard to switch back and forth from dating women and men? same goes with the sex? do you prefer one gendar to be with over the other just slightly?

With me i don't like women's bits, they just don't look right to me.

Well in a litteral sense it would mean you have sex with two different genders (There are more than two genders out there yah know.)

That is how I'd know I was bisexual.
Also I do not class myself a a homosexual cos I've done 'stuff' with a girl before so I say I'm gay. Gay - homosexual two different things to me.

Ghost Wrote:That made me LOL for real! Do you find it hard to switch back and forth from dating women and men? same goes with the sex? do you prefer one gendar to be with over the other just slightly?

Well I'll let you know when I've actually dated or had sex with either. :p At this point there is no preference, I am attracted to both pretty much equally.

Also to get to 50 posts quickly, try posting in the word games section. It'll get you a bunch of posts fast

I have never felt the same thing looking at women as at men, namely, my pants fit better when I look at women.