Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How far is too far?
So the general consensus is that it's worth going for??

In that case, should i feel bad?? Like we technically haven't committed ourselves to anything yet, but i still feel kinda guilty for doing the whole unintentional drunken whore thing s coupla nights ago...

Hence the thread about hickies.

But yeah, i kinda feel bad cos although i haven't technically signed up for anything yet i feel like i should be able to wait, i mean if i can't do it now how can i be sure i'm gonna be able to when we're not seeing each other for weeks and weeks and weeks on end...

Grrrr, confusion!! WHY did i do that?? WHY am i so bothered by it all??

xxx

sox-and-the-city Wrote:So the general consensus is that it's worth going for??

In that case, should i feel bad?? Like we technically haven't committed ourselves to anything yet, but i still feel kinda guilty for doing the whole unintentional drunken whore thing s coupla nights ago...

Hence the thread about hickies.

But yeah, i kinda feel bad cos although i haven't technically signed up for anything yet i feel like i should be able to wait, i mean if i can't do it now how can i be sure i'm gonna be able to when we're not seeing each other for weeks and weeks and weeks on end...

Grrrr, confusion!! WHY did i do that?? WHY am i so bothered by it all??

xxx
Has either of you demanded fidelity of the other or is this pressure that you are putting on yourself? Nineteen is quite early to commit to an ldr, but no doubt you can do it if you really want to. Sounds like you still need to talk and set out some common understandings. That would be politic in this situation Wink

Lol2 - it's sweet to see you on a bit of a mission to bring that word back babe :biggrin:.

I agree with Marshlander - if and when you become embroiled in a LDR, it's helpful to have a firm grasp of what is expected of you from the other party, and what you expect of them in return.

... one of the main reasons for this is because whilst it is assumed in most LDR's that the arrangement is progressive, it's a good idea to ensure at quite an early stage (without having a black and white q+a session) that both parties feel the same about that, for obvious reasons.

Until the ground rules have been effectively laid out (which to my mind comes from when you both indicate that you want to commit to a LDR), then you're two people feeling around the edges in my mind ...

... if that helps at all ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Grrr, i spent like AGES typing a reply and i don't think it's posted properly.

So if it hasn't to condense it...

Basically we've said to each other IN THEORY what it would be like, through the means of 'id really like it if...' or 'if i was with you i'd like...' etc. I have no idea how far it translates into 'we are getting together, and here are some rules..'

Men are confusing Sad

But if it DOES, then i've messed up big time. And i feel bad about that. Also he's changing his holiday plans to come see me, and i'm guessing THAT's when any serious conversation will happen.

So yeh, feeling guilty and confused... Cry

xxx

You sound very mature for your age Nick......

I wish you luck and much love in your future, I can't offer you any advice as I have never been in this predicament (can I call it that?)

Any way

I hope you get to sort it out and it works out the way you want it to

Xyxthumbs

XXX

Star Twister Wrote:You sound very mature for your age Nick......

I wish you luck and much love in your future, I can't offer you any advice as I have never been in this predicament (can I call it that?)

Any way

I hope you get to sort it out and it works out the way you want it to

Xyxthumbs

XXX

Thanks, really. It's funny though, people have been telling me that since i was about four. No joke, i was an odd child, to say the least. But that's really sweet, thankyou so much.

xxx

xxx

So you guys haven't met in person before ?

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!