Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How far would you go?
How far are you willing to drive to see someone? whether it be a friend, lover, hook-up, or someone you are dating?

It depends on what I felt about the person I was going to see.

Well,

For friends; I've driven about 2-3hrs. Most of my friends already live an hour and a half away from me. So I don't mind the drive at all. I don't have much close friends so it's definitely worth it.

As for the other two. To be honest; I drove 4+hrs to Cape Cod to hang out with this guy for a couple of days. I mean we hooked up, but I really liked him a lot at the time. Was it worth it? Probably not. Do I regret it? Definitely not.

4500 miles :biggrin: I did it twice and never regretted it

I met my boyfriend online and I drove 1.5 hours to meet him. We have been together for 7 months now and I've driven 2.5 hours one way countless times. Is it hard being farther away, definitely, but he enriches my life so much that it is definitely worth it.

it is a balance of being able to commit to some one vs remaining in control of your life.
me/myself; i like to just roll over in bed about 4am. That's about 6" inches (queen mattress).

if it works 4.5K miles is fine

I was supposed to get from texas to here with no stops in between but nooooooo I payed for the ticket to go home to see my friend. I'm going back in august too. Not cheap, but love is priceless. lol

My relationship started with us 4 hours apart. It's been 5 years now and the trips back and forth were adventures for both of us for almost two years! It never felt too far when the trip was being made, only when the distance was between us.

furtherest ive driven to see a bf is 45 minute drive.... Or 2 hours depending whether i take the M25 or A289 Across country... The furthests ive actually been is 800 miles north to inverness to live with a guy but he broke me heart and i moved back home lopl

As far as I could on the resources I have .