Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How gays view the opposite sex (sorry Bi-Sexuals)
Hi guys and girls i just wanted to know how gays and lesbos view the opposite sex.

I think we have a interesting perspective or are gender counterparts (like how gay men know nothing of vajayjays)

You can say in whatever way you want like:
Sexuality, stereotypes, gender-relations, how attractive or unattractive they are or really just anything about them

LOL vajayjay
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/NVxm-SO6Vdo/hqdefault.jpg

As a gay man I can appreciate the beauty of the male and female figure, and often remark to my partner if particularly stunning woman walks past or is seen on TV, although I don't do that (out loud) when a good looking guy walks past however!

I have no sexual interest in women, no matter how beautiful they may appear Smile

ObW
X

As people.... Just people I don't want to have sex with.

Basically, I view women a lot like the way I view my family... or the cast of Jersey Shore.

Eh, who am I kidding? Some of my family members are pretty hot.

Studies have found that the brains of gay men are more similar to those of straight women, while the brains of lesbian women are more similar to those of straight men.

And I think it's true, generally speaking, that gay men can relate to women much better while lesbians can relate to men much better.

Obviously we usually don't have much experience and familiarity with the opposite sex in the physical sense, and are often confused and sometimes a little weirded out by their private parts and all that....but since we aren't going to be in a physical relationship, it doesn't really matter. We are capable of seeing the opposite sex as human beings and friends, rather than objects of sexual desire.

In terms of attractiveness, I really don't think orientation prevents one from being able to recognize it in either sex. We can say that someone is attractive and beautiful even if we aren't personally attracted to them. Though in my experience I find myself very rarely noticing the attractiveness of a woman, unless someone has asked me or the topic comes up somehow, whereas I frequently notice and randomly think "he's hot!" when I see guys.

LOL Wade.

I'm with olderbutwiser.. I can certainly appreciate a woman's beauty.. and in a few cases, I have actually been attracted to them (more like crushes), but there's in most normal cases no sexual attraction..

Unless you're Tabrett Bethell. I would so go temporarily straight for her. lol.

I have absolutely no hate to women, although I have met some rather annoying exemplars, all in all they are very nice.
I guess we should appreciate them, without them we won't have beautiful guys that we like so muchWink

I can definitely appreciate a woman's figure and beauty but I'm not sexually attracted to them. I was once in a relationship with a bi guy and he asked me what I thought of women. I told him the only kind of pussy I like are cats, and he responded with a huge laugh and then said "they aren't bad though. Just saying."

We came out of vahjaysjays....so ....I'm not gonna hate on them. Females awesome , but I- eh, I'll let this video finish for me.
Explanation starts at 1:03!

I view them with my eyes. The same way straight people view members of the same sex.

I wish I knew how to answer this. All I can say is that no matter how cute I may find them I'm not actually attracted to them.

I do see certain tendencies (good & bad & baffling) in men and women both, but those are just generalities that I can put aside for individuals I meet and I don't think has anything to do with my sexuality (at least not directly).