Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How i got my Ex back with Love spells
My Ex, Donald. Left for a reason he didn't make known to me. I was so sad, devastated and depressed, he was my everything, i loved him so much.
We shared a lot of time, passion and experience together.
But in August, he found someone in Scotland, and traveled to be with the that person, because he was rich and promised Donald a lot of things.
I met a powerful spell caster / psychic online. They assured me that they could help me get my lover back in 5 to 7 days. I was skeptical at first, but getting Donald back was worth the try. So i emailed the spell caster and then told him my problem and that i wanted Donald back. I sent the details they requested, and then made payment for the spells.
after the 5th day, Donald called me, he sounded bitter, and told me how he was feeling remorseful over what he did to me, and told me he was coming back, he apologized to me countless times, i accepted.
He flew back to be with me, and now we are happy together again. The spell really worked, i emailed the spell caster again and thanked them so much. and i promised them that i would help people know about their work, and i want people to get ther Ex-Lovers back if they wish to.
If you need help, you can contact them too.
You can find their email in my profile, as i cannot post email links here.
Peace be to you all.
Cheers.