Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How it all started for me
Hi.  I have a lot of secret experiences so I will probably break them up in a few threads. I really do not want to mention dates and years, but this was many years ago. I'm pretty much just a secret cocksucker and I'll tell you how it all started. I was in 6th grade when a guy next to me in class next to me asked me if i wanted to see his cock in the class.  No one else was paying attention to us. First I was like, huh, that's random, I pretty much thought he was kidding and  I told him you wouldnt do that here in class. To my suprise he pulled it out right there in class and said " look." Must have been for a good 10 seconds before he put it away. It was hard.  I was amazed and shrugged it off as "wow."  Secretly, to myself, it looked amazing. For the rest of the day, I couldn't stop thinking about it.  The next day, in the same class, ( these classes were in periods, or shifts) he again at some point asked me again if I wanted to see his cock again, this time I told him yes.  I couldn't believe myself.  Sure enough, he pulled it out and said " again, " LOOK"  again I was amazed, it was hard and I was really shocked, he put ut away.  This time I said, hey let me tell, Robert, another guy that was nearby, I called him said look, he is showing me his cock, and dared they guy to take it out, he pulled it out again for us, but I noticed Robert, looked away right away. Like not to look at it.  I wondered why. This continued for a few weeks but after a while he stopped.  But that was the first time a guy ever showed me his hard cock, eventually, I mentioned it to my cousin, about a year older than me, he asked me, how often and why is he only showing it to you? I really never answered him and itvwas never mentioned again but i admit now, inwas very intrigued by the way it looked and how he targeted just me, to show it to me. 

Fast foward to the summer break in between 6th and 7th grade.  This time, One of the neighbood friends we would always hang out, bike riding, etc... eventually started inviting me inside his house to watch TV.  His parents had cable, HBO,  back then it was a big deal, cable TV. He had his own room, with cable etc. He was about a year or 2 older than me. I now to this day, think he had an eye out for me forca while as I was really the only iine he invited to his room. Long story short, he decided to ask me, if I wanted to play a game on the bed, I asked what game is that? He said "husband and wife" again I was intrigued and curious and asked him how do we play it, he said " we touch each other on the bed" he said we just mess around, eventually i gave in but after a minute I said nevermind so he said its ok, we will just sit and play it on  the couch, we had a blanket over us on the couch and he said he will be the husband and i woul be the wife, he took my hand and led it to his cock, he also started rubbing mine, over my pants, he had on shorts. He let go of my hand and I found myself still playing with his cock on my own. I was in shock. Thoughts of my class mate came to my mind too. The next words that came out of my mouth were probably the ones that got me hooked.  After about 15 minutes, I asked him, " can I see it?" He looked at me and said of course.  And pulled down his shorts. I saw nothing but a hard juicy cock and balls.  I was in awe. I got nervous and told him I need to go. I left and he said, I'll  call you later.  There were no cell phones back then. 

END OF PART 1.

Part 2:
So I left confused & somewhat embarrassed. But i still couldn't get it off my mind the sight of how hard and big his dick was. It was like it was all there just for me. I kept this a secret and just brushed it off. A few days later he called my house, and asked for me to come over to watch TV. I was hesitant but again curiosity got the best of me and I went back to his house. This time we went outside, his maid was outside and we were just hanging out, he had a couple dogs that he was feeding and the maid was watering the plants, grass, etc...while we were outside feeding the dogs dry dog food, I asked him randomly, do your dogs eat bones? He replied huh? So I repeated my question. He said "oh, i thought you said "boner" I had no idea what he meant so I asked him "what is a boner"? He looked at me and said, " I will give you that definition when we go inside to my room" i swear I never until that day I never heard of that word nor what it meant, nor the term " jacking off" he taught me that too. When we went inside, we went to his room and he shut the door. He then proceeded to tell me what the term boner is, he said when a cock gets hard, " like this" and he pulled his out again and showed me his hard dick. Then he told me to touch it and asked me if I wanted to jack him off, I asked him what that meant. He looked suprised and he said, "wow I better teach you a lot of things" he said, it's easy, just pull on it back and forth, and I remember I had done this already to myself a few times but never knew what the term was or called. I hadn't really been a frequent masturbator by this time, maybe once or twice before. He then said, let's jack each other off" I told him, " I better wait...not for me but I went ahead and jacked him off, reluctantly. He guided my hand and showed me how, He was standing up all the while and I was yanking on his cock with my hand but I was really feeling nervous, excited but embarrassed all the while but he kept telling me I was doing it good and I was telling him "I don't think I shouldn't be doing this, it's wrong, etc, and I asked him please don't say anything to no one about what im doing here" I was nervously yet so excited and yes I also got hard too. I asked him if the maid was going to know and he said don't worry about her. After about 10 or 15 minutes he gushed out a huge load and he made a mess, some got on my hands. I cleaned my hands up and again I told him I needed to leave now. Little by little I kept telling myself, I need to stop going. I have to stop. But he would call our house again, my mom would answer and to not alarm her to any suspicions I said "ok." This time, on the phone he said, come see my new " puppy dog" being a dog lover I said oh cool ok" so there I go again, silly me, walking over a few houses away and knocking on his door. I was nervous and told I thought to myself I will just say no to him if he wanted to do sexual things. Immediately I asked him where the puppy was and he said, I have it my room" so we went to his room, I see no puppy and I asked him again... where is the puppy? He said, "right here, and he pulled down his shorts, this is the puppy dog. His cock was right there in front of me, he said he needed to be jacked off again. He said, " just this last time, because I did say to him..."no I need to go" I told him you lied, there is no puppy, he said, "I said puppy dog" he told me "puppy dog" means cock, so I really didn't lie to you little Joe" I then proceeded to jack him off again, because honestly, it turned me on. But I was still fighting it inside. In a way, I liked how it felt in my hand and it got me excited too. But again I was telling him I can't be doing this no more please we need to stop this. He replied, ok, we will stop after this one, I promise". Again he gushed out a huge load and I immediately left and went back home.

No one knew my secret. Again, i couldn't stop thinking about it and I was amazed of what I been doing to him. A few days later he called. I believed at this point we both were going to stop our actions, he said a cool movie was going to come on and invited me over. We were watching the movie and all of a sudden he said, "see I told you, you were not going to jack me off again" but then he said let's play "truth or dare" I said what?? Yes, it's real neat, but the loser has to take off all their clothes for 30 minutes and stay naked for 30 minutes. I was like oh no here we go again, to myself...I said I don't know I dont think we should, he insisted, "my house, my rules he said." I asked him ok what or how does this go. I never played that. He obviously went first and dared me to put his cock in my mouth while he layed down on his back on the floor. I asked him how, I said no I can't do that, he then said well remember you have to get naked and stay fully naked in my room for 30 minutes, he even offered to put a sheet over it and for me to put it in my mouth and taste it. So again, I said to him if I do that, to promise not to telly anyone and to keep it a secret. I didn't want to lose and strip naked for 30 minutes and with a sheet over it, didn't seem too bad as it sounded, so I did it. It was not even 15 seconds with it in my mouth with a thin cloth or sheet over it, I think it was a thin bedsheet or something , he lifted my head up with his hands andvremoved the sheet and told me to my mouth wide and slowly reshifted his hard cock in my mouth, just bare!! I was like WTF? In my mind, I was oh no now for the first time ever a hard dick is in my mouth! I could here im telling me use your toungue, get it wetter, slide up and down with your mouth on it little Joe., you're doing good. Etc etc... after a couple minutes I stopped and asked him if that was it game over, he said yes and laughed cause I asked him why he took the sheet off. He laughed and said, it feels better bare". I felt degraded, disgusted that he cheated, humiliated, and nervous again, I told myself no way am I coming back here. I left. Afterward, I was reflecting on the incident and thought about the taste. It tasted different than anything I ever had before, obviously...I know I tasted precum, a bit bitter, lighly salty... etc but a manly smell, even though it was a couple minutes, the thought of a hard dick throbbing inside my mouth, playing with my wet toungue really intrigued me yet again. I really couldn't get it out of my mind. No one knew my secret and the naughty things I been doing for him.

For further reference I will say this guy's name is Larry. I think at this point, I now realize, Larry had me wrapped around his finger, or in this case his dick, literally. I never realized it. I was excited, nervous, embarrassed, confused, curious, paranoid. I didn't want no one to find out what I been doing to Larry.

It was still summer time and school was coming up. Larry called over again, my mom answered. I told Larry I'm a little tired and wanted to rest, my mom was in the same room, Larry was practically begging, come on Little Joe, "I just got a new fishing rod and I want to show it to you" my mom, unknowingly said, go over, just for a little bit its ok, don't be rude" part of me wanted to go, and the other part was saying don't go. I told my mom, well ill go, he said he "just got a new fishing rod and want to show it to me." Dummy me, here I go again, straight to his house, knock knock, he answers and says come on, I got the fishing rod in my room.....we go in, door shuts locked, no fishing rod in sight. I ask Larry, where is the fishing pole? He looked at me come right in front of me where Ivwas sitting....and pulled down his shorts and revealed his hard cock to my face and told me, here little Joe, this is is my new fishing pole, and ordered me to put it in my mouth. Again, he said, my house, my rules, so I obeyed him. ( Larry was taller than me BTW) he said to suck it like a lollipop or pacifier, slowly...he kept telling me what a good neighbor I was, all kinds of compliments, asking me are you sure you never done this to anyone"? Telling me this is our secret, this time it was in my mouth longer and i was drooling all over it. I finally took it out and gasped for air and he said to do it some more. I did, he asked me do you like it? I mumble no, he said well your cock likes it, I was hard, he said, cocks dont lie. Here I was a 12 year old kid, trying to please the older kid on the block with my mouth on his cock. He was standing all this time and after a few more minutes of slobbering on his cock he pulled me to the floor and had me kneel while I sucked, I did ask him if that's good enough he said, just a little more little Joe. " you're soon going to become the best dick sucker in your school and then in the town" I'll l never forget that, what he told me...he then told me to stop and to cup both my hands and jacked himself off and shot his warm cumm on my hands, I then cleaned up and told him I needed to go. Again, I felt degraded, used, ashamed but also excited, i don't know why but l was starting to get used to keeping this big exciting secret . This time he told me, next time you come over from now on I want you to come over you will wear shorts that just slip on, no zipper, buttons etc. I was confused and asked him why? He said "I will tell you when you come back". I was thinking.... how does he know I will actually come back? He knew. I kept telling myself, I need to stop coming over and it will stop but the taste of his fat juicy cock in my mouth, the excitement it cause me, the way he complimented me and just took control of me, part of me wanted to see what else he wanted to do with me. No one knew my secret. Only he did. And I was always telling him, to please do not tell anyone.

When I went home I was thinking wow he hooked me right in with the fishing pole trick, he lure me in just like e a fish on bait. And naive me, fell for it. The more I felt manipulated, the more I got excited though. I think 7th grade was a few days ahead and i told myself, Just one more time, if he invites me over I'll go, this time I will wear the shorts he requested me to wear because I was curious about it. Sure enough the invite came in and I went, in my shorts. His parents not home, maid was not home.....he saw I had the shorts on and I told him I wore these like you asked, and hevclosed the house door and pulled them down to my knees/feet. It got me by suprise. He pulled them down roughly and with my underwear...i proceeded to lifting my feet up and pulled them completely off. He then pulled off my t shirt, within a minute I was butt naked in his house. He told me to pick up my clothes, he got behind me and slapped me on my ass to get to his room and on the bed right away. He was very dominating. I did what I was told, he also got naked, but left his t-shirt on, ironically his t shirt said HEAD on it. That was strange I always thought. In my mind I wanted to suck him off again, but on the outside, i was telling him, no i cant do this no more, he again said, yes yes its ok little Joe, I kept telling him no, no more I don't want to do this no more, he then said, look at it, its calling for you little Joe, the puppy dog wants to play with you....I looked at it, it was huge, he pushed my head next to it, and told me to talk to it and greet it, I told his dick hi, I felt like a fool but it was juicy, dripping with precum, hairy... and pointing towards me.... and Larry was making it move on its own, I wouldn't and couldn't stop staring at it in amazement and he told me "puppy dog wants to go in your mouth little Joe," I opened my mouth and proceeded to suck him off as good as I can. He told me " you see, you're so easy little Joe...I won't telly anyone what an easy cock sucker you are. "You just keep coming over and it will only be our secret" Larry kept telling me to keep going, He had me under the sheets grabbing my head and telling me to keep learning, that it was good for me. Saying his sperm was like protein for me since he felt I needed it since I was only young boy. He told me he wanted to cum in my mouth but I didn't have to swallow it unless I wanted to. I wasn't ready to swallow cum, precum was already enough...i was still learning, he did cumm in my mouth and he gushed a lot a lot of it drooled out, he gave me a towel to put it on from my mouth. I thought I was done, he pulled me on top of him, him under and me facing the ceiling, Larry was still hard and he placed his fat still hard cock in between my legs right under my butt. He reached over and jacked me off, it was exctasy. I felt his fat cock between my legs, still wet from his cumm and he jacked me off till I came. As soon as I came, I told him, I need to go, I went to wash up, got dressed and left.

TO BE CONTINUED---
[-] The following 1 member Likes Little Joe's post:
  • JDD22

Hi  1syellow1 I'd just be honest enough with them—tell them what's wrong with love? It knows no strangers! .. Something along those lines ..
"Beyond the attractive person in mind, body, & soul is nothingness." - JDD22

Test test

Part 3

Over the course of the next 3 years I continued to go to Larry's house, but he made it a point to get me there when his parents were not home. I'd say I went to his room about every 2 to 3 weeks at least at least. I was hooked and addicted to be his secret, I was addicted to giving him head and being manipulated by him, I don't know why but it excited me a lot, the secretness of it.  Eventually I only started going to his house at nights only too because I never wanted my other neighbors to see me keep going to his house. I knew my role as soon as i entered his house, right at the doorway as soon as he shut it, I would strip my self naked immediately and get ready to suck his big beautiful uncut juicy dick. He would have a cusion ready for me to kneel and  at times I still would pretend to be reluctant but he would always just whip it out and tell me to look at it....it was like I always would  get hynotized by the sight of it and would always say to him I'm not this type of guy but one more time wouldn't hurt, and before soon enough, I'd be swallowing his sperm, licking his balls, etc..he would continue his verbal compliments, saying things like good boy, good little mexican, I bet you're really popular at your school etc...asking me how many other guys I suck off, I swore to him, only him. I promise, I didn't want anyone to know my naughty secrets.  I still kept saying to myself , I must stop, this can't continue...at times when I would beat the urge, he blackmailed me a few times telling me things like I'm going to tell your friends what a good cocksucker you are and even that turned me on and got me hot.... I'd say to him I'm coming right over ok...a few times he offered me 5 bucks but would end up just giving me a dollar, or nothing at all saying he'd double it for me next time but he always just lied or laughed about it. 

Once I asked Larry why he likes me to do this to him, to suck him off.... he replied all serious and said.. " you were very
easy, from a long time ago I wanted you I just waited for the right time and moment... other guys told me NO and never came back, but you kept coming back.... and the day you asked me if you can see my cock and tgecway you looked at it, I knew I can get you to suck my dick... You were easy to get naked and you were just too easy to get you to learn about being a cock sucker little Joe".  At times during our night encounters he kept my underwears as a trophy...I was so humiliated but... still I liked it.  Eventually, he went out of town to college and at times I found myself looking towards his house see if he was visiting,  I needed his cock in my mouth, I wanted my fix. When he would visit his parents home he would just ignore me when I'd try to call him or wave at him....and he was engaged to a girl I found out. 

During my Senior year I became 18. It was one weekend when I was mowing my aunt's yard and raking the leaves in her yard that a man approached me as I was working that he was looking for someone to cut his grass. He asked me if I can stop by his house after I was done.... he lived around the corner from my aunt's house. This was when I first met Don. He was about mid to early 40s. 

End of part 3
  • JDD22

1syellow1 Dang, it looks like you had some fun then! I'll be honest I didn't read all of it; however, I can tell you're possibly very frustrated! I'd take sometime off on your own and reflect & inflect; and, no, I won't interfere! *Wink*
"Beyond the attractive person in mind, body, & soul is nothingness." - JDD22

This will maybe be the last part but really depends how far I get.  I want to mention Larry's eventual return and the encounters I had with him at his place of business but first I will tell you about how Don acquired  me.

It had been 3 years or so that I had nor seen Larry in person, in retrospect, no cock in my mouth for 3 years. I had cut grass for my aunt a few times before so not sure what caught Don's attention to me this time, come to find out, he had just moved here to my town. Like Larry, he was a white guy, but older, he was single as I learned later. He had shorts on when he approached me, I felt his eyes, checking me out and I did notice his touched his cock a few quick seconds during his greeting with me. His hair was shaggy and he was unshaven, I think he even snuck in a quick wink at me as he was inviting me over, I told him "sure I will stop by."  I got curious and I admit, excited.  I found myself glancing over towards his place a few times more than twice, on the 3rd or 4th time that I looked I saw him looking at me and he waved at me.  Memories of my cocksucking habits and the secret naughty  thoughts of cock and hairy balls on my face and mouth raced in my head. Again, I said to myself, stop and walk away, go home after this job, but my curiosity got the best of me. When I got done, I did mention to my aunt about the job offer her new neighor Don gave me, she said, "oh that's good, his grass does get big and he seems like a nice man, he brought me sweet bread before" So off I went straight to Don's house.

He invited me inside as he also wanted to see if I can give him spanish lessons for a fee. I said yes, I noticed he had a few porn mags stacked on one of his dresser.  There was about a couple dozens. I asked him if I can look at a few, He said sure, you can have a few as a fee for spanish lessons, can we start now he asked? At First it was easy words, days of the week, months translation, but then he got a porn mag and asked me how to say dick in spanish as he pointed at a hard cock in the magazine. ---I was still the small, no body hair smooth brown skinned.....clean cut, masculine...well mannered, 28 waist, 130 pound 5ft 6 kid.. I was probably 18 or 19, ..he was a big white scruffy Alpha type man,  not fat but lean, he reminded me of a specific professional wrestler, Greg the Hammer Valentine, I was a big wresting fan back then....Don was an exact replica / clone of him, same hair color, length too.... (By the way Larry was an exact replica of a young Burt Ward, the man who played Robin, in the TV show, Batman and Robin.) Thinking back now I think it was my obsession with those two specific characters that attracted me to both Larry and Don and therefore making me obsessed with their cock and balls and becoming a cock sucker.

Don didn't waste time during the spanish lessons, next he wanted a few provocative phrases translated to him in spanish....he had me.  He asked how do you say, "touch my cock, play with my cock, take off your pants" he sat down next to me and he slowly reached to my pants button and zipper and starting to tug them off.  I let him. I was shaking though,  shaking from exitement, but I made it seem like it was from nerves.  Maybe both, I was very hard...he the pulled up my shirt, and he then told me to take my underwear off.  He then told me to translate to him, "may I please lick your balls and dick, please...." that's all it took...i was possessed and became hypnotized by his cock when he just pulled  it out and guided me to lean over him with my entire body on the couch, there I was again, back working on yet another white big uncut cock in a strangers house. This time an older man. And he seemed to be just as controlling as Larry. First he told me to be a good boy and lick his cock and balls, that he saw me looking over his house and that I know you like it boy...he had a Polaroid instant camera and took a few pictures of me going at his dick and balls enthusiastically.  Again, i pleaded, please don't show or tell anyone about this, I was worried about my aunt finding out. He said, just keep coming back and maybe I wont tell her you little dumb mexican cocksucker.   He got me and had me where he wanted, little did he know, I liked it. I don't know why but I liked being controlled by this strange new man.  I was his personal cocksucker now, just like I was for Larry. Secretly going to his house, at night, calling him because became addicted to his fat dick, but still i really don't know what made him try me, did Larry tell him I wondered? Did he know him and already knew I was a cocksucker?
  • JDD22